+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japan Hornet

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Japan Hornet

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Forgot, the f'n giant desert centipede. That creeps me out and it's found in the southwest U.S. (even as far east as western Arkansas/Louisiana). Blue Dawg, watch out on these mofos.

I can't believe there are grown men out there doing this kind of thing.

I must admit to watching "Kings of Pain" every time I saw it was coming on, though. I cringed, but watched all the same.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I can't believe there are grown men out there doing this kind of thing.

I must admit to watching "Kings of Pain" every time I saw it was coming on, though. I cringed, but watched all the same.
    Did you see the guy that let the Murder Hornet sting him? 12 hours later and his arm was still very swollen. I'm sure somebody COULD pay me enough to let these things sting me, but I'm certain no one will.

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Did you see the guy that let the Murder Hornet sting him? 12 hours later and his arm was still very swollen. I'm sure somebody COULD pay me enough to let these things sting me, but I'm certain no one will.
    That's crazy! I don't think I would have been in as good of a mood there.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Coyote Peterson just release this video in response in the recent hype of this bug.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

Warning for the squeamish: A little gruesome

https://www.foxnews.com/science/pray...ghtening-video

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raam View Post

Deploy an army of praying mantis to the infected areas!

Quote Originally Posted by raam View Post

That was amazing. I wonder what it would feel like to have your head eaten off of your body while still alive????

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Murdering hornets and now cougars prowling in Natchitoches Parish...the world's gone crazy! Photo of three cougars taken near community of Kisatchie along Hwy 117.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Murdering hornets and now cougars prowling in Natchitoches Parish...the world's gone crazy! Photo of three cougars taken near community of Kisatchie along Hwy 117.
    That's nothing! Apparently you folks in Natchitoches Parish should be more worried about Big Foot.

The Louisiana Bigfoot has even made it onto television with at least two programs focusing on sightings at Cotton Island in northern Rapides Parish and near Goldonna in Natchitoches Parish.
    https://countryroadsmagazine.com/art-and-culture/history/bigfoot-in-louisiana/

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ational-forest

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    That's nothing! Apparently you folks in Natchitoches Parish should be more worried about Big Foot.

https://countryroadsmagazine.com/art-and-culture/history/bigfoot-in-louisiana/

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ational-forest

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Not those kind of cougars...if it were I'd be hanging out around Kisatchie.

Not those kind of cougars...if it were I'd be hanging out around Kisatchie.
    The only problem with them is that they are looking for guys that are younger than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    The only problem with them is that they are looking for guys that are younger than they are.
    Bam!

Another new invader, Blue Dragons found on Texas beaches. Little slugs that eat the huge Portuguese Man-o-War jellyfish. They then use the PMoW's stingers as a weapon. Bing it!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Bam!

Another new invader, Blue Dragons found on Texas beaches. Little slugs that eat the huge Portuguese Man-o-War jellyfish. They then use the PMoW's stingers as a weapon. Bing it!
    I must again commend you for using Bing, as well as your use of it as verb.

+ Reply to Thread