+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Telescope for kids

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Telescope for kids

When I compare entry level telescopes for my kids, what exactly am I looking for. They are responsible enough for me to get them something decent but not extravagant.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Telescope for kids

The last telescope I saw was in F. Jay Taylor's office . . . aimed at the Harper Dorm tanning chairs.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Re: Telescope for kids

I bought this for my son and grandson and he likes it. It’s all I know about them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L0EQLTI/?th=1

+ Reply to Thread