+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorism

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Terrorism

The future of crime response.. hilarious..

quote:

I’m not gonna lie, this isn’t exactly what I expected — lying here in the hospital. I mean, it’s only a few broken bones, a punctured lung, and some stitches to the head, but I almost feel betrayed. Three weeks ago when I took the five-hour online course to become an unarmed rapid response social worker, I thought I was helping mankind. After all, with the police abolished, somebody had to be there to mitigate when people had inevitable disagreements.
    quote:

I told him that as a white cis man, I could never know the trauma the Spanish-speaking people suffered under white genocidal maniacs like Cortez, and while his desire to rob the bank was understandable, even laudable, we have collectively decided not to support such actions, and resources were available to him. That’s when he hit me in the head with the butt of his gun; I think it was the butt of his gun, anyway.
    quote:

The next day went remarkably better. I was called to a gang fight that was about to get very heated. No guns this time, just knives and brass knuckles. I suggested we all sit in a circle and use a feelings chart to determine what had brought us all to that place. I did not, of course, suggest that why I was there was for some inherently better or more virtuous purpose, and I think they really got it! They stopped fighting each other and stole my wallet, instead. Progress

Rest of it is here for your reading enjoyment

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/05...ed-the-police/

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I'm sure you'd be lined up to defend Obama if he attacked citizens...
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    He did. He even droned one. And of course his policies killed millions of American babies.
    And Obama and Pelosi killed tens of thousands with their lying arse Obamacare.
    I know three personally myself.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

He did. He even droned one. And of course his policies killed millions of American babies.
    You didn’t defend him and you shouldn’t defend Trump for his illegal attack in peaceful protestors. And yes, they DID use tear gas it turns out.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Read Acts 17 this morning. Riots are nothing new. They are simply the response of people who hear the truth or already know the truth, but the only response they can muster is a childish action that proves they can’t respond appropriately.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Read Acts 17 this morning. Riots are nothing new. They are simply the response of people who hear the truth or already know the truth, but the only response they can muster is a childish action that proves they can’t respond appropriately.
    Noted that you think the sequence of events leading to the founding of America were childish. As were the sequence of events leading to every amendment providing equal protection.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Don’t forget the first few verses. Paul came in and told the establishment or dominant party that they had missed it. They had to rethink everything they had previously understood.

The protesters are saying that the dominant culture has a big blind spot. We’d do well to listen.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t forget the first few verses. Paul came in and told the establishment or dominant party that they had missed it. They had to rethink everything they had previously understood.

The protesters are saying that the dominant culture has a big blind spot. We’d do well to listen.
    Interesting that you're using the bible to promote your political agenda. Similar to standing in front of a church and holding up a bible.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Interesting that you're using the bible to promote your political agenda. Similar to standing in front of a church and holding up a bible.
    It's not a political agenda, it's a biblical agenda. Had Trump ever cracked the New Testament, he'd know that.

But it's not just biblical, it's constitutional.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for proving the point. The establishment, i.e. career politicians on the democrat side who have been there 40 years promising all along to help the less fortunate while crippling them need to be put out to pasture.

Thank you for proving the point. The establishment, i.e. career politicians on the democrat side who have been there 40 years promising all along to help the less fortunate while crippling them need to be put out to pasture.
    You think the dems are the only establishment? I have no interest in defending the the DNC's positions/politics on race. I think, if you were to talk to some of these protesters, as I have, you'll find there's a LOT of anger at the left as well as the right. I think it's convenient for the populist media (of both brands) to paint this is purely political. It's not.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

They are not the only establishment. But they are the ones claiming to be caring and helping by giving away free stuff and it hasn’t worked. There are plenty of things to blame on conservatives too. I agree with you that both sides fall well short of having our best interest in mind.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The goal of ending systemic racism does not have to be a political issue. Republicans that line up against the protests are doing their own brand a disservice. Go out and support the black lives matter movement. The movement is big enough for all (except those that don’t want to see progress).

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The goal of ending systemic racism does not have to be a political issue. Republicans that line up against the protests are doing their own brand a disservice. Go out and support the black lives matter movement. The movement is big enough for all (except those that don’t want to see progress).
    BS. There aren’t any conservatives that have lined up and protested and yelling in the streets, marching, looting, setting fires or murdering BLM or Antifa members for that matter.
    They’re not about to show their approval of the methods and damage done to the black neighborhoods ,small businesses and families the last 10 days. If some of you guys have that bad of “white privileged guilt“ then have at it. I give to and personally help specific organizations and missions by putting my pocketbook and sweat where my mouth is on this topic.

BS. There aren’t any conservatives that have lined up and protested and yelling in the streets, marching, looting, setting fires or murdering BLM or Antifa members for that matter.
    They’re not about to show their approval of the methods and damage done to the black neighborhoods ,small businesses and families the last 10 days. If some of you guys have that bad of “white privileged guilt“ then have at it. I give to and personally help specific organizations and missions by putting my pocketbook and sweat where my mouth is on this topic.
    Peaceful protestors aren’t condoning those that aren’t peaceful. It is disingenuous and intentionally divisive for Republicans to make that association. It is a loser argument that makes the GOP less relevant.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

This is from Malcolm X 50 years ago
    quote:

The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."
    This is how white liberals view black voters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGm...ature=youtu.be

+ Reply to Thread