+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorism

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That is not even the point. Why assume he was guilty? How could we know, or how could the police have known?

If you don’t see the problem, you are part of the problem.

That is what Van Jones was saying that you guys were agreeing with earlier.
    What the hell are you talking about? It has been reported...and not rebutted, BTW...that the store called the police and identified Floyd as the one who passed a counterfeit bill. What were the police supposed to do...let him walk? I have acknowledged that that cop used excessive force, and I also posted Floyd did not deserve to die that way, you go to prison for counterfeiting, you are not executed.

What surprises me (well, not really...) is how little has been reported about the actual incident, the alleged crime, and the whole arrest sequence, including why didn't one of those three other cops do something? I don't get it.

Now, I cynically posted "not really" to being surprised. Here's why. What are the lamestream media, and the leftists (Soros et al) trying to cover up? How is it that all these riots were so well organized across the country and bam! almost simultaneously exploded on the scene. It's almost like someone(s) was expecting this to happen. And on the alleged crime itself...nada. No mention. No mention of Floyd's criminal history. If he is truly innocent then the media would be going nutso about Floyd being an unwitting carrier of a counterfeit bill...and we know that because ____________ (fill in the blank). Granted, I have not been paying close attention to the story, so maybe I missed something.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? It has been reported...and not rebutted, BTW...that the store called the police and identified Floyd as the one who passed a counterfeit bill. What were the police supposed to do...let him walk? I have acknowledged that that cop used excessive force, and I also posted Floyd did not deserve to die that way, you go to prison for counterfeiting, you are not executed.

What surprises me (well, not really...) is how little has been reported about the actual incident, the alleged crime, and the whole arrest sequence, including why didn't one of those three other cops do something? I don't get it.

Now, I cynically posted "not really" to being surprised. Here's why. What are the lamestream media, and the leftists (Soros et al) trying to cover up? How is it that all these riots were so well organized across the country and bam! almost simultaneously exploded on the scene. It's almost like someone(s) was expecting this to happen. And on the alleged crime itself...nada. No mention. No mention of Floyd's criminal history. If he is truly innocent then the media would be going nutso about Floyd being an unwitting carrier of a counterfeit bill...and we know that because ____________ (fill in the blank). Granted, I have not been paying close attention to the story, so maybe I missed something.
    So you think you would be arrested if you shelled out a $20 that turned out to be counterfeit?

Do you think the cashier would call the cops on you?

That is white privilege.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Antifa is a violent, worthless, criminal organization AND there is systematic racism by police. they are not mutually exclusive. The use of Swat in ALL communities, especially black communities, should be dramatically reformed. The black community has a legitimate, long standing beef with law enforcement, particularly with Law enforcement administration. every top dawg cop in this country has come into power since Bill Gates unleashed SWAT in LA in the 70’s. Good idea. Horribly abused.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

So you think you would be arrested if you shelled out a $20 that turned out to be counterfeit?

That is white privilege.
    Shouldn't they!? Or, you mean to tell me I can go all over town using counterfeit bills and get away with it? Really? Nah! you try it first and report back to us. I think they would throw your sorry-azz in jail at the very first store that reported you.

This is why you have negative credibility and are laughed at here. Yes, it is true, we laugh at you! Your comments on this are so STUPID I am wasting my time...

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Shouldn't they!? Or, you mean to tell me I can go all over town using counterfeit bills and get away with it? Really? Nah! you try it first and report back to us. I think they would throw your sorry-azz in jail at the very first store that reported you.

This is why you have negative credibility and are laughed at here. Yes, it is true, we laugh at you! Your comments on this are so STUPID I am wasting my time...
    arrested and manhandled are two VERY different things. For once i agree with the president’s idiot child. Counterfeiting? issue a summons. you don’t manhandle the dude and you certainly don’t kneel on a guys’ neck for 9 minutes.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

That is white privilege.
    I would hope that they would call the cops or at least talk to me. That way I could explain how I came into possession of a counterfeit bill. Or I could refuse to discuss with them when they confronted me and then sit in my car in a drunken stupor and wait for the cops to arrive. I haven't read anything about what happened once the cops arrived other than the final result. I agree he shouldn't have been treated in the manner he was.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    arrested and manhandled are two VERY different things. For once i agree with the president’s idiot child. Counterfeiting? issue a summons. you don’t manhandle the dude and you certainly don’t kneel on a guys’ neck for 9 minutes.
    Do we really know all that transpired in this incident? I agree that it was totally wrong for that police officer to kneel on that man's neck for that long when he was already being restrained by handcuffs and other officers, and that he should face murder charges and be fired from the police force immediately, but good heavens we are jumping to a lot of conclusions based on very little information here.

Do we know what happened when the police arrived on the scene, and how many police arrived? Did the guy have an outstanding warrant that would cause the officers to detain him? Did he escalate the encounter or did the police? That was an awful lot of police on the scene there for just some guy that was passing phony money, unless something else happened that caused the responding unit to request backup.

I just don't know how you make this into something racist without knowing what actually happened. If it is shown that this guy tried to pass of a fake $20 and was compliant when the two or three police units arrived and tried to explain how he ended up with the money but was attacked anyway, I will buy into the possibility that this may have been fueled by a racist cop.

No matter what, that cop was a bad cop (like Comey).

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

I'm just glad everybody is protesting, would hate to see any rioting. Notice near the end of the clip below the person that is kind enough to remove that weight from his back pocket that was holding him down.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/weap...allas-protests

What is it about mobs that turns people crazy? Heck, we see it when a city is supposedly celebrating a championship for its team, which you would think would just make everyone happy. Nope! it turns to violence, with stores robbed, cars flipped over...all kinds of crazy antics. I suppose it doesn't take someone with a degree in psychology to figure that out. Human beings are naturally violent and in groups, especially large groups, there is anonymity which gives them the cover they need to act the way they truly are. When you see thugs acting like this, remember they chose to go there. They chose to get into the mob and vandalize, rob, and attack others. There are no redeeming qualities amongst those thugs. BECAUSE ALSO REMEMBER, many thousands of people chose NOT to engage in the mob criminal activity.

Napalm...where practical is one solution. Otherwise, more surgical strikes from small arms is needed to minimize collateral damage. Trust me, none of those thugs will be missed by the world.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It’s systemic racism...translation...everything for the past 200 years and the next 200 years is being violently protested. The “systemic racism” hot button makes it all okay.

Human beings are naturally violent and in groups, especially large groups, there is anonymity which gives them the cover they need to act the way they truly are.
    That and it's a lot easier for 10 Nancy girls to beat up one person.

How is it these leftists are able to get so many thugs out into the streets, so quickly, and across the country? This is like the Tet Offensive mounted by the VC. I know social media is used and these cells are established across the country, but it's amazing how successful they are in stirring up trouble. Of course they recruit sheeple along the way, and on the spot, but the leftist organization is, well, organized and they are motivated.

I did see some video of a guy dressed in black, black mask, backpack, earphone with a small antenna, in...can't remember where it was...but as the thugs raided a store, stealing stuff, he stood there, speaking on a small mic, and occasionally shouting to thugs to come to him, then he pointed to the busted window. During the nearly 4 mins, he never once entered the store and I don't think he took anything. Obviously that guy is a paid agitator.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

In order to remove any remaining doubt anyone had regarding how big of a POS Trump is, he deploys the American military to flash bang, tear gas and shoot rubber bullets at a peaceful protest outside the White House so he can have a photo op with a Bible in front of a church.

Meanwhile Trump keeps intentionally inflaming the protests with his violent rhetoric about the protestors. This is intentional.

America has never been more lost under any prior president.

In order to remove any remaining doubt anyone had regarding how big of a POS Trump is, he deploys the American military to flash bang, tear gas and shoot rubber bullets at a peaceful protest outside the White House so he can have a photo op with a Bible in front of a church.

Meanwhile Trump keeps intentionally inflaming the protests with his violent rhetoric about the protestors. This is intentional.

Episcopal Bishop Mariann Budde, the diocese of Washington, D.C., said that neither she nor the rector in charge of the church—which suffered fire damage during Sunday evening’s protests—were informed in advance of the visit, nor were they told “that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop.”

“Holding a bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence. I am beyond. We need moral leadership and he’s done everything to divide us and has just used one of the most sacred symbols of the Judeo-Christian tradition.”

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

The only one lost is you.

+ Reply to Thread