+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I don’t see what is so funny. 4 officers, many witnesses, a judge, and a jury will all have to be relocated for their own protection when this is over.
    Goober worships black thugs and is ashamed of his white privilege.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

He keeps redirecting back to “I can’t breathe.”

Often times this is an excuse to try to get out of something and Floyd had basically been saying almost since the officers approached him. Like the boy who cried Wolf, “I can’t breathe.” Is no longer valid.
    Wow. Bless your heart.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Wow. Bless your heart.
    Same thing as saying you have chest pains so you can get to the front of the line at the ER to be seen for your sinus infection. My wife works in healthcare. After the same person comes in with the same complaint and same ailment about 3 times, you doubt their claim. Human nature.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Wow. Bless your heart.
    What about “I’m claustrophobic!”

After being removed from the smaller front seat of another vehicle where he miraculously wasn’t claustrophobic. We have to take this into consideration in its totality. When things don’t add up, they simply don’t.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

He keeps redirecting back to “I can’t breathe.”

Often times this is an excuse to try to get out of something and Floyd had basically been saying almost since the officers approached him. Like the boy who cried Wolf, “I can’t breathe.” Is no longer valid.
    Yep! among the first things Floyd said to the cops as they approached the driver side window, was "I can't breathe." And the cops hadn't even touched him...yet.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The fact that you so easily dismiss the humanity of a black man is disturbing.

I didn’t mention his race as a factor, but you just did. racist.

You know what, that was out of line. I’m sorry I said that. I don’t care what color a low life is. I don’t have time or patience for it.

I didn’t mention his race as a factor, but you just did. racist.
    And in failing to acknowledge it, you only further fail to recognize his humanity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...sm-not-helping

So, we are supposed to ignore race while specifically acknowledging it. Ignore sexual orientation while making sure we celebrate it, and respect rioters as protesters while they riot.

Seems simple.

So, we are supposed to ignore race while specifically acknowledging it. Ignore sexual orientation while making sure we celebrate it, and respect rioters as protesters while they riot.

Seems simple.
    Ignoring makes you ignorant.

I thought not drawing specific attention to our differences helps with acceptance of our differences. That’s the message of the left.

I thought not drawing specific attention to our differences helps with acceptance of our differences. That’s the message of the left.
    What are you talking about?

Everyone is the same according to the left. They want us to ignore our differences.

Everyone is the same according to the left. They want us to ignore our differences.
    You made that up. That is your own strawman.

+ Reply to Thread