+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am not talking about me. I am talking about you guys who were rooting for an unjust outcome. It doesn’t make you virtuous to want to see justice done. It makes you normal and human. To wish for the opposite...I can’t think of a good explanation for that.
    Goober’s definition of unjust outcome - a habitual criminal passing fake bills at 8:30 AM, high as a kite on a drug cocktail and resisting arrest.

Goober’s definition of just outcome - unarmed woman crawling through window at capital posing no imminent threat to officers, and a Trump supporter,

Definition of a Goober - progressive cuck hypocrite.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Goober’s definition of unjust outcome - a habitual criminal passing fake bills at 8:30 AM, high as a kite on a drug cocktail and resisting arrest.

Goober’s definition of just outcome - unarmed woman crawling through window at capital posing no imminent threat to officers, and a Trump supporter,

Definition of a Goober - progressive cuck hypocrite.
    Something is very wrong with you, Magoo.

You missed the whole part about Chauvin squeezing the life out of Floyd for 9 minutes and not rendering aid. 9 minutes is a very long time to think about what you are doing to someone and change your mind. Floyd did plenty of wrongs, but being in the wrong doesn’t justify an execution. I recommend a little soul searching, cause you are lost.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see how anyone would want to be a cop right now. I wouldn't have been shocked if they found him guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter. The third degree is the one that taints the verdict. Anyone with half a brain knows that doesn't fit here. I think the defense did a pretty good job showing that this was a relatively normal procedure and even holding him on the ground after he stopped moving was a fairly normal procedure. I didn't watch the whole trial, but I watched probably 20 hrs of pure feed and a lot more clips and summaries. I don't think I could have found him guilty of either of the murder charges and I would have struggled to find him guilty of manslaughter. I do think regardless if it was procedure with three people there and Floyd in handcuffs Chauvin should not have been on his back and should have certainly gotten off when Floyd stopped moving. I don't blame the jury for their verdict. Few people would have the courage to go against the mob in this situation. Hopefully Chauvin can appeal and get a fair trial and get whatever punishment he deserves outside of the public influence.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Something is very wrong with you, Magoo.

You missed the whole part about Chauvin squeezing the life out of Floyd for 9 minutes and not rendering aid. 9 minutes is a very long time to think about what you are doing to someone and change your mind. Floyd did plenty of wrongs, but being in the wrong doesn’t justify an execution. I recommend a little soul searching, cause you are lost.
    If George Floyd were white, you wouldn’t even know he was dead. Nor would you care. Murder was an overcharge and it was not proven that Chauvin caused his death.

You’re the Al Sharpton of BB&B.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I recommend a little soul searching, cause you are lost.
    Convenient use of “soul searching” when you need to talk down to a person...injecting a tenet you have denied repeatedly. You are such a fraud.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I don't see how anyone would want to be a cop right now. I wouldn't have been shocked if they found him guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter. The third degree is the one that taints the verdict. Anyone with half a brain knows that doesn't fit here. I think the defense did a pretty good job showing that this was a relatively normal procedure and even holding him on the ground after he stopped moving was a fairly normal procedure. I didn't watch the whole trial, but I watched probably 20 hrs of pure feed and a lot more clips and summaries. I don't think I could have found him guilty of either of the murder charges and I would have struggled to find him guilty of manslaughter. I do think regardless if it was procedure with three people there and Floyd in handcuffs Chauvin should not have been on his back and should have certainly gotten off when Floyd stopped moving. I don't blame the jury for their verdict. Few people would have the courage to go against the mob in this situation. Hopefully Chauvin can appeal and get a fair trial and get whatever punishment he deserves outside of the public influence.
    That one probably gets tossed, but really has no bearing on anything.

In jury trials, the attorneys really have to teach the jury the law and how it applies to the facts. Jury instructions (what the judge sends to the jury with the verdict form - itself subject of hearings with lawyers from prosecution and defense) is hard to apply for non-lawyers.

I suspect that the defense didn’t have much incentive to explain why the jury should find Chauvin not guilty on the 3rd degree count even if they found him guilty on the other two (the sentences are served concurrently anyway). Main reason - best outcome for defense short of complete acquittal would be a “compromise verdict” where Chauvin was only found guilty on the minor 3rd degree charge and then that one gets thrown out on appeal. That would be the nightmare scenario, and the risk that the prosecution took to include that charge.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Convenient use of “soul searching” when you need to talk down to a person...injecting a tenet you have denied repeatedly. You are such a fraud.
    We might disagree whether there is a “soul” in the sense of some transcendent metaphysical being entirely unique from your physical makeup, but the thought processes of empathy, compassion, and appreciation us soul-apart-from-body deniers recognize are part of the human experience, we often refer to as the “soul” for obvious ontological reasons.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We might disagree whether there is a “soul” in the sense of some transcendent metaphysical being entirely unique from your physical makeup, but the thought processes of empathy, compassion, and appreciation us soul-apart-from-body deniers recognize are part of the human experience, we often refer to as the “soul” for obvious ontological reasons.
    Whatever...last week we were animals now we are human beings.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

BLM activist Bree Newsome weighs in

Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.

Everyone should be frightened that the ruling white elite have done such a thoroughly successful job of not only disconnecting us from the means of basic self-sufficiency but also convincing us we need armed white officers to manage our children & communities.

Frightening.

FRIGHTENING level of oppressive conditioning. Absolutely frightening.LINK

— DEFUND & ABOLISH POLICE, REFUND OUR COMMUNITIES (@BreeNewsome) April 21, 2021

She is saying "let them fight".. this is why BLM doesn't care about black on black gun violence in Chicago and other major urban areas. It's basically a way of life as she describes it. She makes it clear they do not want police involvement period. Let them have what they want. Also, does she think that the police just magically showed up at the scene? Some one called the police and asked them to show up. Probably a minority who called them.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I was about to post an article about that 16 year old. From the video, we don’t know if she was defending herself or if she was the aggressor. All the more reason to sit in the cruiser, let it play out, and then call the coroner’s office.

To some degree empathy, compassion, and appreciation have to be earned.

Since identity politics is such a big deal, let’s do it this way - the cop attending to the scene has to be the same race as the alleged perpetrators. That way race will not be a scapegoat for an alleged perpetrator’s bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Whatever...last week we were animals now we are human beings.
    Humans are animals.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw video of a police chase in Georgia earlier this month. Bunch of white cops pull over 3 black guys in a Dodge Charger. After a brief chase, they comply and hit the concrete. Convicted felons in possession of drugs and guns. The white cops didn’t shoot them though. Curious. I thought all white cops were the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Just saw video of a police chase in Georgia earlier this month. Bunch of white cops pull over 3 black guys in a Dodge Charger. After a brief chase, they comply and hit the concrete. Convicted felons in possession of drugs and guns. The white cops didn’t shoot them though. Curious. I thought all white cops were the devil.
    You love strawmen.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Humans are animals.
    Based on some of these protests, I think you're insulting the animals.

+ Reply to Thread