+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    The autopsy showed he had Fentanyl, Meth, and cannabinoids in his system.
    • Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
    • Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
    • 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
    • Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
    • Various types of THC: 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
    • Cotinine positive
    • Caffeine positive
    The "gentle giant"

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Last night Tucker Carlson showed the video of the police body cam's of the arresting circumstances. Also showed Minnesota's AG withholding the polices body cam from the public. Wa quite interesting..

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Regardless, everyone watched a city cop execute a human being.

If you can’t admit that’s even mildly messed up, I don’t know what to say.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post

Bad cop represented by a bad union arresting a bad mad (not a "gentle giant")

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Bad cop represented by a bad union arresting a bad mad (not a "gentle giant")
    And not a shred of evidence that race had anything to do with it.

Gotta keep that false narrative about cops targeting blacks going though.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

No, it was not a cop executing anyone. Floyd was high on drugs and died from that. Sorry, buy y'alls great martyr was nothing more than a drughead felon.

If you can't admit that, that's greatly messed up, and I do know what to say.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

You got to see a handcuffed man die with a knee on his neck. Y’all pro that?

A city cop - regardless of his history - is neither judge, nor jury, and certainly not executioner.

That’s not how things work in these United States.

Embarrassing and wrong.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Speaking of embarrassing, and sad, the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame has created a scholarship in conjunction with the Coach Eddie Robinson Foundation....and the George Floyd Foundation.

I didn't know Coach Rob all that well, I had several encounters with him, some "dealings" when I was working for that scouting firm and Coach Rob was recruiting a couple of players we represented. He was in every instant, a perfect gentleman, a professional, and a great person. I also know his reputation and he was all those good things, and more.

George Floyd was a piece of shit, felon, drug head, who has been cast as a martyr by a commie organization bent on destroying America and the very things Coach Rob held as dear to him. I WILL speak for Coach Rob and say, he would not like being associated with a person who held a knife to the throat of a pregnant woman while his comrades robbed her blind.

Shame, shame on the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame. And, I am disappointed that the Robinson Foundation is agreeing to be associated with it too. I can guess why, they are holding their noses and see this as an opportunity to help some youngsters financially, even if it means associating with a thug like Floyd. Their intentions are honorable, of course.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

A city cop - regardless of his history - is neither judge, nor jury, and certainly not executioner.

Embarrassing and wrong.
    Just wondering if you watched the body cam video? I'm not saying it excuses the cop from any wrong doing. It does add some prospective as to how things got to where they were and goes a long way to show the attitudes of the cops.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Embarrassing and wrong.

Question turbo.. do you personally know and are you close friends with any LEO?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Embarrassing and wrong.
    Nope, not pro that. I don't think it was the sole contributing factor in the cause of his death (cannot excuse the level of drugs and the exertion required to continue resisting after being apprehended while saying he couldn't breathe long before being taken to the ground), but I personally think it was wrong.

I don't think the LEO is guilty of murder, and I certainly saw nothing racist happening there. When police are defunded this kind of thing will happen more often because the funds won't be available for training

More "hands up don't shoot" lies have caused more couch burning.

The real estate company I used to work for just fired three agents...they had been on social media discussing/arguing with anti-American scumbags on the virtues (lack thereof) of George Floyd, BLM (bowels-loose-movement) etc. and you get the picture. The offices (Baton Rouge and Lafayette) got threatening phone calls, "we're gonna burn your office to the ground." The police said they would step up patrols around the buildings but couldn't promise anything. The broker issued a public apology, fired the three agents saying he would not tolerate any racists working in his firm...social media picked it up, and some tried to defuse the situation by applauding the broker, saying look! all is well again, calm down. No fires have been set, so I guess the thugs win again. Extortion at its best.

Since then, four other agents have quit the firm, taking positions elsewhere. No explanations offered, other than "left for personal reasons." I just got a text message from a 20-year veteran agent who is still at that firm, and says she is fed up and looking elsewhere now. I know others will follow. That broker is huge, with offices across Louisiana, in Mississippi and in Texas. At one time he had 130 agents under him. So, he can absorb some hits, that's for sure.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Giving in to blackmail. Bad idea, wait until they demand 50% of his sales and 50% black agents.

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Giving in to blackmail. Bad idea, wait until they demand 50% of his sales and 50% black agents.
    I say to myself, well, if the other side can do it, so can our side. But, then myself reminds me, "self, we are not evil. We can't threaten to burn something down because, well, such actions are wrong on their own, but also, what if they don't back down? Surely we're not going to engage in the behavior of the evil-doers and torch someone's business!? No way!" So, because we are the "turn the other cheek" side, occupying the moral high ground, and they know it too, there is very little we can, or will, do.

My understanding is someone (at least one) called the BR office and made the threat. So, why can't that call be traced? There are no more public pay phones, it had to originate from some identifiable source. I know If I were ever dumb enough to make a threatening call, within hours, the FBI, State Police, the Royal Mounted Canadian Police, INTERPOL, and 4th Brigade of the 10th Mountain Division, would all be surrounding my house, guns drawn. But, these thugs can do whatever they want.

+ Reply to Thread