+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Giving in to blackmail. Bad idea, wait until they demand 50% of his sales and 50% black agents.
    PAC-12 football players already demanded that along with other crazy "demands". especially WSU's "athletes".. WSU kicked everyone of them off of the team..

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-movement/amp/

NBCSports writer said it was a "bad look" for WSU and first year head coach Nick Rolovish.. I say good for WSU!!!! How ungrateful and entitled these children are... they are getting a free education worth tens of thousands of dollars.. yet they want more..

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

This probably won't end well for this new Wazzu State coach...but for now I say, good show!

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Just wondering if you watched the body cam video? I'm not saying it excuses the cop from any wrong doing. It does add some prospective as to how things got to where they were and goes a long way to show the attitudes of the cops.
    I did. It does add some perspective. But does that certainly does not justify the outcome. That cop killed him.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Question turbo.. do you personally know and are you close friends with any LEO?
    Sure do. Lots of familial history there.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    I did. It does add some perspective. But does that certainly does not justify the outcome. That cop killed him.
    If you watched it, did you see or hear anything from any of those cops that was racist? Did you see or hear GF struggling with the cops and saying he couldn't breathe long before he was on the ground? None of that justifies having your knee on a mans neck that long but from what I have seen the only conviction they will get it manslaughter. Charging murder is an overcharge and when the cops are found not guilty of murder it will set off another round of riots, which I believe is by design.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

If you view everything through a prism of race, everything will naturally seem racist.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    If you view everything through a prism of race, everything will naturally seem racist.
    That's definitely what the Left does...everything is race-related. Even the popular TV show "Friends" was criticized because it was 6 white people. As if it is not within the realm of possibility for 6 white people to be friends. Reality check! Sorry, but it happens all the time, including right now, today August 10, 2020, there are groups of white people who have a circle of friends. That's not to say someone else, a different color, would not be welcomed, just that it hasn't happened. Only a true RACIST would look around and say, hey! we're all white here, let's get us a token black friend.

Same type of thing happened to a client of mine...a construction company. He advertised for skilled/experienced labor, heavy equipment operators, carpenters, etc...the published job requirements and job descriptions were very detailed, since I helped him write them. Anyway, not to get bogged down in the details, he was threatened with legal action (none ever happened) later because he had 11 white guys, 1 hispanic guy, and 2 white females in his employ.

Some people are "racist pimps" and try to make a living by stirring the pot and creating "racism" where none exists. BTW, my client had had two black guys who worked for him for 20+ years each, one retired and one left for another job.

This whole George Floyd crap is a creation of commie bastard anarchists who grab every opportunity to generate unrest. It only takes a few in a hyped-up crowd to create violence.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That's definitely what the Left does...everything is race-related. Even the popular TV show "Friends" was criticized because it was 6 white people. As if it is not within the realm of possibility for 6 white people to be friends. Reality check! Sorry, but it happens all the time, including right now, today August 10, 2020, there are groups of white people who have a circle of friends. That's not to say someone else, a different color, would not be welcomed, just that it hasn't happened. Only a true RACIST would look around and say, hey! we're all white here, let's get us a token black friend.

Same type of thing happened to a client of mine...a construction company. He advertised for skilled/experienced labor, heavy equipment operators, carpenters, etc...the published job requirements and job descriptions were very detailed, since I helped him write them. Anyway, not to get bogged down in the details, he was threatened with legal action (none ever happened) later because he had 11 white guys, 1 hispanic guy, and 2 white females in his employ.

Some people are "racist pimps" and try to make a living by stirring the pot and creating "racism" where none exists. BTW, my client had had two black guys who worked for him for 20+ years each, one retired and one left for another job.

This whole George Floyd crap is a creation of commie bastard anarchists who grab every opportunity to generate unrest. It only takes a few in a hyped-up crowd to create violence.
    This is what gets me as well......Friends gets questioned, but the Jeffersons has 1 white guy on the entire show and he is made fun of constantly. Whites complain, NO....... It is exhausting. BET is an entire network, no issues. Black award shows, no issues.

Good grief everything is race bait. It has become wrong to be white.

Are there bad cops, yes. Are there WAY more good cops, of course......but you wouldn't know it

If you watched it, did you see or hear anything from any of those cops that was racist? Did you see or hear GF struggling with the cops and saying he couldn't breathe long before he was on the ground? None of that justifies having your knee on a mans neck that long but from what I have seen the only conviction they will get it manslaughter. Charging murder is an overcharge and when the cops are found not guilty of murder it will set off another round of riots, which I believe is by design.
    I don’t think I said anything was racist.

I said you got to watch an execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    This is what gets me as well......Friends gets questioned, but the Jeffersons has 1 white guy on the entire show and he is made fun of constantly. Whites complain, NO....... It is exhausting. BET is an entire network, no issues. Black award shows, no issues.

Good grief everything is race bait. It has become wrong to be white.

Are there bad cops, yes. Are there WAY more good cops, of course......but you wouldn't know it
    I think you’re pretty much preaching to an Archie Bunker crowd.

And who’s questioning Friends? I searched the news for it with no returns.

Did you see it on Facebook?

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

And who’s questioning Friends? I searched the news for it with no returns.

Did you see it on Facebook?
    Didn't see anything on Main Stream Media.

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/friends-co-creator-marta-kauffman-regrets-white-legacy-90s-sitcom/

https://ew.com/tv/lisa-kudrow-friends-all-white-cast-set-today/

https://gothamist.com/arts-entertain...riticism-trump

Just a few examples... there were criticisms of the show when it was first airing 20+ years ago, on those media/Hollywood type shows (can't remember the names of the shows). A lot of the criticism was mild, simply saying the show could be better if more diverse, or it's a shame that such a successful show is "all white," and other silly stuff like that.

Not everything is on Facebook...

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I don’t think I said anything was racist.

I said you got to watch an execution.
    What do you attribute the motivation for the execution you saw to? Do any of the other factors come into play at all? Does it matter that GF had high levels of Fentanyl in his system? Does the fact that he was saying "I can't breathe" long before he was on the ground matter? To prove that he was murdered (executed) they will need to prove intent. I don't think they will be able to do that. This to mean is clearly a case of manslaughter and they could get that conviction. I think the prosecutors know they cannot get a murder conviction and want the ciaos that will occur when the cop is found not guilty of murder.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

To prove that he was murdered (executed) they will need to prove intent.
    This is not true. I believe the charge was felony murder. Intent doesn't need to be present to get a felony murder conviction. They will have to prove that the officer was committing a felony (like assault) that ultimately resulted in death.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread