+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: George Floyd

And finally the trial is underway.

Personally, had I been a policeman there on the scene, I would have pulled Chauvin off of Floyd's neck...mostly because I despise violence against anyone. He deserved to lose his job and likely deserves to be convicted of manslaughter.

Yep, Floyd was a scumbag and his own actions and drug abuse contributed to his own death, but you could see he was ready to be compliant after a couple of minutes on the ground.

Unless they can show racist intentions in Chauvin's actions, however, this whole BLM rioting and stupidity was just as dumb as the whole incident was initially. If you bought into that crap, you're as bad as Chauvin.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Watching all the replays right now of the entire incident. Almost completely through the second body cam video. Haven’t seen any action by the officers that was punishable. Looks like he was out cold long before there was a knee on his back or neck. Obviously, if there was a knee on the neck, there was almost no pressure because he was talking back to cops the entire time.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Watching all the replays right now of the entire incident. Almost completely through the second body cam video. Haven’t seen any action by the officers that was punishable. Looks like he was out cold long before there was a knee on his back or neck. Obviously, if there was a knee on the neck, there was almost no pressure because he was talking back to cops the entire time.
    You don't get it. You have to disregard the facts, don't believe what you actually see, and simply accept the narrative of the white Nazi cop who woke up that day and said, "I need to kill me a fine, upstanding African American citizen today." Poor ole George Floyd, a pillar in the community, just happened to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You don't get it. You have to disregard the facts, don't believe what you actually see, and simply accept the narrative of the white Nazi cop who woke up that day and said, "I need to kill me a fine, upstanding African American citizen today." Poor ole George Floyd, a pillar in the community, just happened to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
    After seeing all the videos I have changed my mind. Those officers did only what GF forced them to do, and if anything what I saw was suicide by cop. He was uncontrollable and incoherent the entire time he was interacting with the police.

Had he just cooperated and acted normal, he likely would have just received a ticket and been on his way.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    After seeing all the videos I have changed my mind. Those officers did only what GF forced them to do, and if anything what I saw was suicide by cop. He was uncontrollable and incoherent the entire time he was interacting with the police.

Had he just cooperated and acted normal, he likely would have just received a ticket and been on his way.
    Well, you don't just get a ticket for passing counterfeit bills. But yeah, the arrest procedure would have been routine. Except Floyd was high on meth and who knows what else and so...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I have read everything from PCP to Meth to Fentanyl. Fentanyl is supposed to be a downer, but I am sure Floyd could have developed a tolerance for it that wouldn’t affect him that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Well, you don't just get a ticket for passing counterfeit bills. But yeah, the arrest procedure would have been routine. Except Floyd was high on meth and who knows what else and so...
    I thought they had that option.

Lots of stuff coming out that I had not heard. Like...he was approached two times by the store employees (all of them were black, so there goes the race card goosey played when he said they don't call the cops on white folks) to settle up for the cigarettes he purchased with the fake money. He refused both times, but was so wasted he just sat outside of the store in his car while they called the police. This is not the action of a rational human being.

The poor clerk in the store that accepted the fake bill (yep, a black guy) would have been responsible for accepting the bad money, so Floyd was stealing from a black guy. Apparently BLM only applies in very narrow instances. Personally I felt sorry for that guy.

He had already overdosed on these same drugs, and exhibited the same behaviors during that overdose that he was exhibiting during the arrest. He nearly died from the previous overdose as well and ended up in the hospital for 5 days.

He was giving a ride to the very folks that sold him the drugs that killed him.

There is racism here, and it is not against black folks.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The Chief of police completely debunked you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The Chief of Police is lying just to keep his own ass out of the grass.

Well, we should just stop the trial right now and go ahead and hang Chauvin, right? If this ONE GUY said something, it is just like God himself spoke to the jury today and there is no need to continue at all.

Just like Lester Holt, there is only one side to every story.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Calling it now.. it doesn't matter what the verdict is going to be.. People are waiting to riot and burn things down again. Even if he got the death penalty (which he can't because they lowered the charge against him), they would still riot.

Isn’t that sad? We know what the crazies will do no matter if they get what they want. It’s like dealing with your 6 year old. She throws a fit without real consequence and she knows that she can do what she wants and you either give in to her or her punishment is not a big deal so she doesn’t care.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Calling it now.. it doesn't matter what the verdict is going to be.. People are waiting to riot and burn things down again. Even if he got the death penalty (which he can't because they lowered the charge against him), they would still riot.
    Oh yeah...gonna get me some free Nike shoes. Just the essentials. Might hit a few liquor stores as well.

Since this is a leftist exercise, federal buildings and courthouses are fair game, too.

In other justice related news, we now know that one Pakistani-American life is only worth about 7 years in jail IF the person that takes that life is black. Hard to keep up with the rules these days.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah...gonna get me some free Nike shoes. Just the essentials. Might hit a few liquor stores as well.

Since this is a leftist exercise, federal buildings and courthouses are fair game, too.

In other justice related news, we now know that one Pakistani-American life is only worth about 7 years in jail IF the person that takes that life is black. Hard to keep up with the rules these days.
    Impossible to keep up with the rules because they change based on what level of virtue-signaling is needed at any given moment.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You’ve been debunked.
    Btw, it will be his “friend” drug dealer that OD’d him the same day he died with video of the dealer taking money from him. And the girlfriend agreeing he was with his dealer buddy. He will be the one one accused of murder imho.

+ Reply to Thread