+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Frisco,TX? How many blacks live within 2 miles of you?
    Don't live in Frisco. I have black neighbors next door and across the street, but thanks for playing.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

His name was George Floyd.

I’m proud of Ruston and Louisiana Tech family for their showing today.

Y’all can get lost in the tall grass, but that’s what it’s all about.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yep, George Floyd, felon, repeat offender. What a great fellow to worship, eh!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Funny how the "systemic racism" rears its ugly head by far more these days in leftist-run states and cities in many cases with minority heads of government in those locations.

And for everyone viewing, here are the 2018 Bureau of Justice Statistics numbers for 2018 violent incidents involving Blacks and Whites. These numbers show where the real problem lies.

Total violent incidents--4,145,300
    Interracial violent incidents--607,725 (14.66% of total)
    White-on-Black incidents--59,777 (9.84% of interracial total)
    Black-on-White incidents--547,948 (90.16% of interracial total)

Those numbers are even more astounding based on the population difference. 9.17 times higher violent crime incidence with a 5.55 times lower population. That's a black-on-white violent crime rate just over 50 times higher than white-on-black by population.
    You have just highlighted systemic racism. Why do you think the stats skew this direction?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Don't live in Frisco. I have black neighbors next door and across the street, but thanks for playing.
    I do live in Frisco, and we have a very multi cultural mix, Blacks, Indians, White, Asians, Middle Eastern, etc. We are having a big block party tomorrow for the end of school year, something we've done every year. Everyone shows up, it's a fun time. Lots of food, drinks, big variety from the various cultures which his awesome to try new things. No one, and I mean no one cares about race here.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You have just highlighted systemic racism. Why do you think the stats skew this direction?
    Systemic racism is a meaningless buzzword used to excuse why poor black people stay poor and black despite being passed by 1st and 2nd generation immigrants who didn't even speak english when they came here from genuinely dirt-poor countries.

I have sympathy for AA who have a shitty lot in life, especially the children. But until the majority of AA adults are willing to acknowledge that they are personally responsible for some of the issues they face, then there is nothing to talk about. As long as AA think they had no control over the outcome of their lives and it was only racism, then we'll never get to the heart of the problem and find solutions that work.

You cannot eliminate privilege. There is privilege within ethnic groups as well as across different ethnicities. That will always exist. It just means you have to put forth a good bit of individual effort.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Are you willing to live in community with them and listen to them? Will you help your neighbor even if they are different than you?
    Yep. Already do. You are assuming they all think exactly alike and are incapable of thought outside of that which is expected. I refuse to accept any human being is that dumb.

We are more alike than different, only I have the white privilege of being able to think and express myself outside of the expectations of my "community". I can vote as I wish and express my opinions without being called a "coon" or an "uncle Tom" or being told that I am not "black" if I don't think a certain way.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Yep. Already do. You are assuming they all think exactly alike and are incapable of thought outside of that which is expected. I refuse to accept any human being is that dumb.

We are more alike than different, only I have the white privilege of being able to think and express myself outside of the expectations of my "community". I can vote as I wish and express my opinions without being called a "coon" or an "uncle Tom" or being told that I am not "black" if I don't think a certain way.
    Can you vote if you don't have a mail in ballot?

Can you vote if you are asked to show a picture ID?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Can you vote if you don't have a mail in ballot?

Can you vote if you are asked to show a picture ID?
    I can and do....that is the way I am required to vote.

I see now that there were numerous complaints against the policeman that knelt on George Floyd's neck (by both black and white victims of his policing methods). Yet, here he was training new officers, and the rookies he was with at the time were telling him they thought he should not be doing what he was doing (kudos to them....I hope they are found not-guilty).

This guy should have been cleaned out of the department a long time ago, so I hope Minnesota gets sued bigly.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Oh yes...what did someone say...now what was it? Oh yeah! easy to want the status quo when you're at the top of heap. Sound familiar?

The three networks back in the day shifted left on their own...well, maybe they were hijacked, but regardless, it happened. Then in 1991 CNN came along and pushed "mainstream media" further left. The Big Three had to play catch up and they went further left too. In 1989 Rush found an audience and in 1996 Fox News was founded. As Rush says when some people criticize him and want him off the air, "Hell! y'all created me!" Meaning what there was of the national media, including the NY Times and others, had been corrupted by leftists. They stopped being "news" organizations and were simply propaganda machines for libtards. Half the country tuned out, tired of the lefty spin on everything. As Rush says, little wonder he found a huge audience just waiting for someone like him to come along. Had the Big Three resisted the leftist takeover and remained as they had been, pretty much neutral, there would be no Limbaugh and maybe not a Fox News either.

And, truthfully, if there ever was any attempt at it, the networks have given up on trying to be neutral. They have all chosen sides. I suppose one could say that taken as a whole a person could get a "balanced" perspective on events by watching all of the networks. Of course, social media has furthered complicated things...not all in a bad way though. It's just more sources of "information" and of "spin" to sort through. One thing is certain, we ain't going back to the days of Walter Cronkite on the CBS Evening News...
    Your white hood (or is it green? orange?) is showing, again.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Your white hood (or is it green? orange?) is showing, again.
    Thanks for the input comrade! Go sharpen your hammer and sickle. BTW, what is the green and orange hood reference? I'm not familiar with that. As for your asinine comment about the white hood, I am Roman Catholic, the Klan doesn't like us either. How about you?

Sorry, azzhole, but Floyd is a repeat offender. He was arrested after committing another felony, passing counterfeit bills. He is NOT worth the time it takes to mutter his name. But, I realize for you types, a felon is actually someone to hold up in high esteem.

As for the former, well, what I posted is just history of the networks. There was a special documentary on it some years back.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Good for the NFL and Roger Goodell. Admitting that you are wrong is the right thing to do and is a big step in the right direction.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Systemic racism is a meaningless buzzword used to excuse why poor black people stay poor and black despite being passed by 1st and 2nd generation immigrants who didn't even speak english when they came here from genuinely dirt-poor countries.

I have sympathy for AA who have a shitty lot in life, especially the children. But until the majority of AA adults are willing to acknowledge that they are personally responsible for some of the issues they face, then there is nothing to talk about. As long as AA think they had no control over the outcome of their lives and it was only racism, then we'll never get to the heart of the problem and find solutions that work.

You cannot eliminate privilege. There is privilege within ethnic groups as well as across different ethnicities. That will always exist. It just means you have to put forth a good bit of individual effort.
    100% agreement Glen!

I do think what happened to George Floyd was murder with the data we’ve been presented. Obama/Biden/Clinton’s and the last 60+ years of Dems/Libs have all patronized and played the AA for chumps! It sickens me all of the lies and worthless programs they fell for as the above mentioned held them down on purpose.

Again I totally agree with GLM’s comments above and as the long term solution to the current issues. Add to this a lot of joint prayer between these groups of Americans and there’s a chance.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

You think those folks in Ruston were worshipping George Floyd?

I found the videos and accounts of the demonstration heartwarming. Students, civic leaders, clergy, all creed and color in acting in peaceful unity.

That’s what’s up.

+ Reply to Thread