+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video of 2002 Oklahoma State win?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Video of 2002 Oklahoma State win?

My next door neighbor went to OK State. He usually asked me who we played on Sunday. I waited about four days and not a word from him. I couldn't take it anymore when I saw him outside and asked him how his team did that weekend. He grumbled something and then said he was waiting for me to say something then walked back into his house.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Video of 2002 Oklahoma State win?

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    My next door neighbor went to OK State. He usually asked me who we played on Sunday. I waited about four days and not a word from him. I couldn't take it anymore when I saw him outside and asked him how his team did that weekend. He grumbled something and then said he was waiting for me to say something then walked back into his house.

OMG, you got him good. Walked right back into his house. I bet he is still so darn mad. Great story. I love it.

+ Reply to Thread