+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Jeffery Epstein

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Yeah.....
    I think it takes MUCH MORE faith to believe that the camera of one of the most high profile prisoners of recent time just so happened to be off, and that the guards were also asleep while Epstein was hanging himself. Sounds believable to me.
    You are misinformed. There were multiple cameras in the area and only one had some unusable footage from the night in question. The other footage was sufficient to confirm that no one entered the area.

The guards were indicted for falsifying claims covering up their failure to do the inspections that night.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...h-metropolitan

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Trump is the one that partied with him.
    No both
    Bill and Hillary have partied on the island.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Liberals loved and frequented Epstein and Maxwell.

Last Update 9 hours ago
    Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'
    Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby

EXCLUSIVE — A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Jane Doe, who wishes to protect her identity, said Maxwell sexually abused her beginning in 1991 in Florida. She said the abuse continued until she was 16.

Maxwell was arrested Thursday on federal charges for facilitating and participating in sexual abuse acts with minors,

“She did rape me. I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times,” she said. “She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein … She is a rapist.”

Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

GHISLAINE MAXWELL ASKED BROKER ABOUT FLIGHT PATTERNS OVER NEW HAMPSHIRE PROPERTY: REPORT

“I had never been with anyone except for him [Epstein],” said Doe, who is part of a lawsuit filed against Epstein’s estate over a year ago. “The fact that I had to kill my child really affected me and my family.”

More
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine...y-evil-epstein

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Bureau of Prisons says that Ghislaine Maxwell has been transferred to New York

I've seen this movie before. I believe we watched it this time last year.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

There’s the death sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    There’s the death sentence.
    Yep the Klinton’s are on the move already.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Killer Klintons strike again! Add two more to their ever-growing list. I think this makes 173 known cases.

The would-be assassin in the Judge Salas case has been found dead...apparent suicide.

Steve Bing, a longtime "friend" of the Klntons, an attorney working on the Epstein case on behalf of some victims, "fell" from his high rise apartment balcony. Authorities are ruling it an accidental death although suicide is also a possibility. Ah...HELLO! how about homicide!

The beat goes on. Ms. Maxwell hasn't much chance of surving to testify.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Bing was an attorney?

MI6.

I wish her well.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Bing was an attorney?

MI6.

I wish her well.
    Bing an attorney? That's what it said in the article. Other than what I read, I don't know about Bing.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Bing an attorney? That's what it said in the article. Other than what I read, I don't know about Bing.
    You shouldn’t trust what you read on Facebook. How many times do we have to go through this?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Looks like ole Alan Dershowitz is the first big name other than Prince Andrew to be thrown out there.. He's getting hammered on twitter based upon article..

https://www.mediaite.com/news/twitte...suicide-watch/

It all needs to come out.. anyone whoever participated in this needs to be brought to light and held accountable..

Dershowitz was outed on that Netflix documentary about Epstein.

Ground News is a website that tracks the coverage of different news items, and the reporting of it. Notice how no left leaning news organizations are covering the unsealing of some of the court documents related to Maxwell.. crickets..

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post

Ground News is a website that tracks the coverage of different news items, and the reporting of it. Notice how no left leaning news organizations are covering the unsealing of some of the court documents related to Maxwell.. crickets..

Simple. Legit news sources, unlike FoxNews, investigate claims before running a story on something so questionable.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Simple. Legit news sources, unlike FoxNews, investigate claims before running a story on something so questionable.
    What's questionable?

+ Reply to Thread