+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Basketball Guru’s

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Re: Basketball Guru’s

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Bill Russell played off the hard times he says his family experienced in our region. Not sure why Louisiana ever claimed him considering all Russell said about Louisiana was bad.

I love it when liberal idiots on Wiki claim segregation as a horrible situation in the south, but totally ignore the segregation that existed and still exists north of the Mason-Dixon line. It's like those in the north have some kind of purity that will never exist in the south. Notice how much of the racial unrest occurs in the north (blue states and cities)? Some of our posters here think more time and money will solve those problems.
    Didn’t you claim him from WEST Monroe Louisiana earlier?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Didn’t you claim him from WEST Monroe Louisiana earlier?
    Yes

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Bill Russell played off the hard times he says his family experienced in our region. Not sure why Louisiana ever claimed him considering all Russell said about Louisiana was bad.

I love it when liberal idiots on Wiki claim segregation as a horrible situation in the south, but totally ignore the segregation that existed and still exists north of the Mason-Dixon line. It's like those in the north have some kind of purity that will never exist in the south. Notice how much of the racial unrest occurs in the north (blue states and cities)? Some of our posters here think more time and money will solve those problems.
    Even Dr. King was shocked at what happened the last few years of his life when he led protests in Chicago and Boston.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

It's the popular thing to do. Face it....it's like being in the 7th grade all over again: If you're a professional athlete and you don't go along with the crowd and kneel, you'll be ostracized, and treated like you have the plague. If you don't believe me, just ask Drew Brees!

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Are you denying that Johnson changed the game to the point of travel calls and carrying the ball being ignored? What part of Jordan's game did he gain an advantage on by not playing by the rules? Example of others? Nobody compares to the allowances for Johnson.
    I never denied Magic got plenty of calls or non-calls his way. I think Jordan is the best ever, but I feel he got plenty of calls. Superstars get away with things regular players do not. Exception being the Saints,of course.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    this game will probably never be matched.

https://youtu.be/MAnC4cBXAuY

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/boxscores/1973-03-26-memphis.html

it wasn’t just a big man beating up on everybody either. His footwork and passing ability were unmatched. he had 13 rebounds to go with what would have been a 25 of 26 night under the current rules. he also missed the last couple of minutes because of injury, Which ultimately became the story of his career.

That was his 60th straight win as a collegiate.

Career NCAA stats:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb...-walton-1.html
    It is a shame he had injury riddled career. If healthy his numbers would rank with the all-time greats. Monster game against Memphis.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

I love it when liberal idiots on Wiki claim segregation as a horrible situation in the south, but totally ignore the segregation that existed and still exists north of the Mason-Dixon line.
    You are free and able to edit Wikipedia. Go for it.

Are you refuting Bill Russell’s claims?

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    It's the popular thing to do. Face it....it's like being in the 7th grade all over again: If you're a professional athlete and you don't go along with the crowd and kneel, you'll be ostracized, and treated like you have the plague. If you don't believe me, just ask Drew Brees!
    That’s an interesting take.

Do you think Russell is a Johnny-come-lately?

You disagree with Brees’s stance?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    You are free and able to edit Wikipedia. Go for it.

Are you refuting Bill Russell’s claims?
    Can't out edit the idiots.

Not sure what to think about Bill Russell's claims. I suppose I should be a good white guilt guy and assume all things all blacks say about the past are the truth.

Can't out edit the idiots.

Not sure what to think about Bill Russell's claims. I suppose I should be a good white guilt guy and assume all things all blacks say about the past are the truth.
    Ha! Sure can’t! No matter what side of any fence you’re on. And of course never trust anybody wholesale at their word.

Never was I (barely) impacted by a decision of the Supreme Court of The United States figuring out if I had the same rights as everybody else, though.

+ Reply to Thread