+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs Add Five Transfers for 2020 - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bulldogs Add Five Transfers for 2020 - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech football head coach Skip Holtz announced on Friday the addition of five transfers who will be part of the 2020 roster.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Bulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud of Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs Add Five Transfers for 2020 - latechsports.com

These transfers could be huge for us. I think Campbell, Wilbon and Ladler will contribute a lot this year. Means could be a huge bet for the future. I guess Anthony will be allowed to compete for the job, who knows how he will be against increased competition. Anyway as Dave Chapelle says. "who knows?"

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all tech70's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs Add Five Transfers for 2020 - latechsports.com

He looked very good against Baylor.

+ Reply to Thread