+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A playlist of big wins

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Re: A playlist of big wins

Quote Originally Posted by jharris View Post
    Anyone heard from the Historian (or anyone else) about the scans of those games (or any other footage)? Thanks.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but be patient with it. I'm trying to locate the Oklahoma State game, at least some highlights of it. I'll convert everything at the same time.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, but be patient with it. I'm trying to locate the Oklahoma State game, at least some highlights of it. I'll convert everything at the same time.
    That's a man on a mission.

Varsity Bulldog jharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the rough

Historian, any progress on the videos? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post

+ Reply to Thread