+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech v LSU Nov. 24; Tickets on presale July 8 with code

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

LaTech Tech v LSU Nov. 24; Tickets on presale July 8 with code

On sale to the public Thursday July 9. Presale with code TECH on now, July 8.

Here is the email I received:

Tickets for the rematch between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and the LSU Tigers are on sale now! The Bulldogs and Tigers will meet at the CenturyLink Center in Bossier City, LA on November 24, 2020 (a tip time will be decided at a later date). Below is a map of the seating in the arena. The Bulldog bench is in front of section 120. Use the button below to buy your tickets now! (use code: TECH)

I have no confidence this game will take place, and the presale prices are often steeper, but I bit and sprung for a couple of good tickets. We'll see.

Mortgage applications were less hassle. Ticketmaster made me update the password I've had forever, which required sending a code via email. Then it wanted to add my phone, which I think I had already done, which required a text of a code to confirm, then the credit card had to send me a code to confirm. I'm worn out.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech v LSU Nov. 24; Tickets on presale July 8 with code

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post

Tickets for the rematch between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and the LSU Tigers are on sale now! The Bulldogs and Tigers will meet at the CenturyLink Center in Bossier City, LA on November 24, 2020 (a tip time will be decided at a later date). Below is a map of the seating in the arena. The Bulldog bench is in front of section 120. Use the button below to buy your tickets now! (use code: TECH)

I have no confidence this game will take place, and the presale prices are often steeper, but I bit and sprung for a couple of good tickets. We'll see.

Mortgage applications were less hassle. Ticketmaster made me update the password I've had forever, which required sending a code via email. Then it wanted to add my phone, which I think I had already done, which required a text of a code to confirm, then the credit card had to send me a code to confirm. I'm worn out.
    I think you just made up my mind for me. If it happens I'll buy tickets at the door.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post

Holy cow for all of that effort you should be allowed to sit in on the bench with the players!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

i hope to b on the beach with a stream. if no stream, no problem

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

That assumes the game is played , if attendance is limited to 25% they may cancel the game . I’ll buy my tickets game day just in case.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I expect to go if the game is played. But there's so much up in the air about how things will go, I'm starting to draw the line on betting on the future. I did football season tickets to support the program, but with the seat backs situation not settled when I bought, I'm holding off on ordering those until I know if there will be games I can go to. I'll buy basketball season tickets to support the program but I'll wait on the Bossier Centurylink game until closer to time.

So far business has held up pretty well with this coronavirus stuff but I can see where the 4th quarter 2019 and next year stand a good chance of taking a hit if things don't get squared away. So I've started the process of hunkering down for the long haul. I learned a long time ago to not wait for things to get bad to prepare for bad times that look to be on the horizon. The clouds on the horizon are closer than they were.

+ Reply to Thread