+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @LATechWBB Adds McKay to Coaching Staff

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechWBB Adds McKay to Coaching Staff

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Head Coach Brooke Stoehr announced Friday the addition of Kasondra McKay as an assistant coach on the Lady Techster Basketball Staff.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: @LATechWBB Adds McKay to Coaching Staff

Lindsey Hicks is no longer listed as being on the Lady Techsters staff. Does anyone know why?

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Lindsey Hicks is no longer listed as being on the Lady Techsters staff. Does anyone know why?
    Seems to be a mystery. She didn't even mention anything about this own her twitter account.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Seems to be a mystery. She didn't even mention anything about this own her twitter account.
    Yes, it is strange. I hope this new one can recruit! We need that more than anything. I like the roster for this year - just hope things are back to where they can play!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Not much of a mystery. Coaches move on all the time. Coaches normally do not post their new job on twitter until after it becomes official. Most on here are not interested in facts, rather they want information in order to bash Brooke. Kasondra is a good coach, she worked with Brooke and Scott at Northwestern and knows Conference USA from her time at North Texas.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Not much of a mystery. Coaches move on all the time. Coaches normally do not post their new job on twitter until after it becomes official. Most on here are not interested in facts, rather they want information in order to bash Brooke. Kasondra is a good coach, she worked with Brooke and Scott at Northwestern and knows Conference USA from her time at North Texas.
    I'm not interested in conspiracy theories or personally attacking Brooke.

Do you have any facts that support the opinion that our coaching staff can right the trajectory of the last 3 years (at least)? Or are we always 2 coaches and 5 players and 3 years away from success?

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Not much of a mystery? Do you know the definition of mystery? Yeah it appears obvious Hicks is no longer no longer with the program, but not a word from the school or her anywhere? That's pretty odd. If she left on her own you would think at least a tweet saying thanks to her players and a kind word to the fans would be in order. The school makes no announcement? Then an announcement saying we have a new assistant coach and still no mention of the past coach. Plus no mention of this in any of the local press, granted lots of things probably get missed by that group. I certainly hope McKay is very successful here. I have no idea if she will be, I never heard of her before reading this press release, to be honest. The release seems to make a lot of her recruiting prowess which will be welcomed. Nobody can argue we couldn't benefit from better players, being it has been ten seasons since we were tournament champions. I know we were going to win the tournament last year before it was cancelled, but that is beside the point. Who is wanting information to bash Brooke?

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I am aware of the definition of a mystery. Lindsey has another opportunity. She cannot comment until it becomes official. Most coaches wait until things become official before making changes to twitter. Brooke and Scott still had Northwestern pics on their twitter until things became official (even though they were on campus).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Not much of a mystery? Do you know the definition of mystery? Yeah it appears obvious Hicks is no longer no longer with the program, but not a word from the school or her anywhere? That's pretty odd. If she left on her own you would think at least a tweet saying thanks to her players and a kind word to the fans would be in order. The school makes no announcement? Then an announcement saying we have a new assistant coach and still no mention of the past coach. Plus no mention of this in any of the local press, granted lots of things probably get missed by that group. I certainly hope McKay is very successful here. I have no idea if she will be, I never heard of her before reading this press release, to be honest. The release seems to make a lot of her recruiting prowess which will be welcomed. Nobody can argue we couldn't benefit from better players, being it has been ten seasons since we were tournament champions. I know we were going to win the tournament last year before it was cancelled, but that is beside the point. Who is wanting information to bash Brooke?

I am aware of the definition of a mystery. Lindsey has another opportunity. She cannot comment until it becomes official. Most coaches wait until things become official before making changes to twitter. Brooke and Scott still had Northwestern pics on their twitter until things became official (even though they were on campus).
    Okay cool. I hope the new opportunity works for her, whatever that might be.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to her and the Lady Techsters!

Stay healthy!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I was just curious. I feel like I walked into a trap of asking....

It was not directed towards you Mr. Gary. Your loyalty to this program can not be questioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I was just curious. I feel like I walked into a trap of asking....

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I waited a few days after the announcement to ask about Lindsey. I did Google searches and looked at her Twitter account, but couldn't find anything. I liked her and hope she moved on to a head coaching job. My question certainly wasn't meant to be a slam against anyone. Most coaches do move around throughout their careers. I wish only the best for Lindsey and Kasondra.

Lindsey Hicks' Twitter account shows Blacksburg, VA as her location. Two of the assistant coaches for Virginia Tech from last year have moved on to new schools, and no new assistant coaches are listed. So, I guess we'll see if Virginia Tech is where Lindsey ends up. Lindsey's Twitter account still showed her as being at Louisiana Tech as recently as a few days ago - but not anymore.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

So, in other words, it had nothing to do with "Most on here are not interested in facts, rather they want information in order to bash Brooke." Right?

+ Reply to Thread