+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LA Tech Replaces Prairie View with Houston Baptist - latechsports.com

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Replaces Prairie View with Houston Baptist - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I had one back in the mid 1970s, but mine wasn't as fancy as the one you described.
    The first one we had, from the late '60's wasn't as nice. It had two teams, each figure a solid white or solid yellow. It did come with the decals to put numbers on the players. The board either barely vibrated so it took forever for a play to be completed, or if you turned up the juice, the board would vibrate so violently the players would fall over. It was nearly impossible to get just the right speed. It had a very thin metal board.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Replaces Prairie View with Houston Baptist - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Are you talking about NFL Strategy by any chance? I played it many, many hours. https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1415072/nfl-strategy
    My roommate at Tech and I played for hours and hours from 1975-77!! Must have been the earlier rendition as there was no lighting up of the board. We loved that game!

+ Reply to Thread