+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulldog Football Articles

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Bulldog Football Articles

https://www.newsleader.com/story/spo...nt/3366283001/

While he’s not sure if the players’ stance saved the opportunity for college football to be played, Louisiana Tech head football coach Skip Holtz told The News-Star on Wednesday afternoon that he “100 percent” supports the formation of a players association and believes they should be able to represent themselves in the decision-making process.“I’m all for it,” Holtz said. “I’m 100 percent for it. I think there should be something in place where the players have a voice in what we’re doing and how we’re educating them with what we’re doing.”

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Bulldog Football Articles

https://www.progress-index.com/story...cb/3341116001/

Penn State graduate transfer D.J. Brown announced his commitment to the Bulldogs via his Twitter page Monday afternoon, becoming the 12th total transfer and sixth from other FBS programs in this year’s recruiting cycle to decide on Tech.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting these.

Brown seems like a good addition.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Are we Transfer U, or is it our norm to have 10+ transfers each year? Seems more than normal. I can’t keep up anymore. Majority being defensive guys I take it. Without looking back I recall a QB, a WR, maybe an OL, a LB maybe, and a ton of DB’s have transferred here. How about we find a RB so we can have some depth.

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Are we Transfer U, or is it our norm to have 10+ transfers each year? Seems more than normal. I can’t keep up anymore. Majority being defensive guys I take it. Without looking back I recall a QB, a WR, maybe an OL, a LB maybe, and a ton of DB’s have transferred here. How about we find a RB so we can have some depth.
    24 transfers on roster. Doesn't include Penn State xfr.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Wow, I missed some things. I do recognize most of those names from within the past year or two or three. Never heard anything about a Fulp, Wessel, Siemieniec, or Garner transferring in.

Christian Archangel shouldn’t be on this list though, right?

Well, I am really thinking more of transfers that are not juco signings in commitment classes.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Well, I am really thinking more of transfers that are not juco signings in commitment classes.
    What I was thinking too...I don't count Juco's as "transfers" even though they are, we are a step up for them.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Was that intended to be a link?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Was that intended to be a link?
    diaz article about schedule changes

This question may be in the wrong area, but I thought I heard Ben of BTB fame say that Griffin Hebert had left the team. Looks like he may have graduated already. He was very productive when Holtz allowed him to play.

https://latechsports.com/sports/foot...in-hebert/6262

You can tell Elliot has spent a lot of time around Skip https://twitter.com/annajhowell/stat...455894528?s=21

+ Reply to Thread