+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kenneth Dixon

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Kenneth Dixon

Hopefully he catches on elsewhere. This article says he is healthy.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/kenneth-dixon-cut-loose-from-jets/

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Kenneth Dixon

Ugh, you just made me go look for a good fantasy football depth chart and the one I relied on in previous years redid their layout to frustrate people like me who crawl sites and build databases to create cheatsheets. Looks like I have some work to do.

Hopefully he ends up on a practice squad. His history with injury and a few suspensions are not helping him. If he had been healthy the last few seasons I think he would have hung on with the Ravens.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Kenneth Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Ugh, you just made me go look for a good fantasy football depth chart and the one I relied on in previous years redid their layout to frustrate people like me who crawl sites and build databases to create cheatsheets. Looks like I have some work to do.

Hopefully he ends up on a practice squad. His history with injury and a few suspensions are not helping him. If he had been healthy the last few seasons I think he would have hung on with the Ravens.
    No doubt his history weighed in this decision. I hate these 80 men rosters. The Jets have four backs, with Bell and Gore you know what you have. One is a fourth round pick from this year (Perine out of Florida), you keep your fourth round pick at this point. The other is named Josh Adams rushed 8 times for 12 yards last season.

If Dixon is healthy and drug free I hope he gets a training camp shot somewhere. There is no doubt in my mind some lesser talented backs will make final NFL rosters this season.

+ Reply to Thread