+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: LaTech vs ULM

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LaTech vs ULM

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Maybe not. You know of any teams besides lsu that will play for sure?
    Oh I'm willing to believe that. I need more proof (than the simple fact that it's been done before, I guess). But I am not opposed to the idea.

Still: feckless.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    ...and our governor is happy that the peons like Tech and ULM are in their place, while our fagship (ULL), Tulane and LSU are good to go.
    LA Tech is the "Drama Queen" of college football. Almost every year it seems we have to do something really stupid or dramatic to make our program look bad in the national media. This year, it was allowing 38 players to test positive for COVID just days before our season opener at Baylor. Sure, we had to deal with the remnants of a hurricane. But so did ULL or ULM, and neither had this kind of outcome.

This is life as a LA Tech fan. Last year we suspended our own 3-yr starting QB on the eve of our two most important conference games of the year. Despite having the best team in CUSA in 2019, LA Tech lost both games without him. Before that it was 3rd down and 94 yds to go. Before that, it was going bowl less in 2012.

No normal school does these things. These aren't things Clark Griswold does....No, these are the acts of his "Cousin Eddie". I'd really like for my alma mater to stop being its own worst enemy.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

TMAC made a fuss, which drew unwanted national attention, about PVAM cancelling the game due to the China virus...and look who is cancelling games now. Tis a shame we don't have a real AD.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LA Tech is the "Drama Queen" of college football. Almost every year it seems we have to do something really stupid or dramatic to make our program look bad in the national media. This year, it was allowing 38 players to test positive for COVID just days before our season opener at Baylor. Sure, we had to deal with the remnants of a hurricane. But so did ULL or ULM, and neither had this kind of outcome.

This is life as a LA Tech fan. Last year we suspended our own 3-yr starting QB on the eve of our two most important conference games of the year. Despite having the best team in CUSA in 2019, LA Tech lost both games without him. Before that it was 3rd down and 94 yds to go. Before that, it was going bowl less in 2012.

No normal school does these things. These aren't things Clark Griswold does....No, these are the acts of his "Cousin Eddie". I'd really like for my alma mater to stop being its own worst enemy.

I disagree.

Eddie is a lovable idiot.

Clark, on the other hand, is the one who continually makes things worse for himself through his own shortsighted choices.

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

God, I wish we'd have gone to the I-Bowl in 2012 and whipped these clowns. ULaMo's biggest football accomplishment in 20 years right now is "Tech was scared to play us in the Independence Bowl."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyarms View Post
    God, I wish we'd have gone to the I-Bowl in 2012 and whipped these clowns. ULaMo's biggest football accomplishment in 20 years right now is "Tech was scared to play us in the Independence Bowl."
    Quote of the Day.

Chicken winner!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyarms View Post
    I was there, sporting my green Ohio Bobcat gear. It was a rout 45-14, and it was COLD! Poor lil injuns totally embarrassed in their only bowl appearance.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    TMAC made a fuss, which drew unwanted national attention, about PVAM cancelling the game due to the China virus...and look who is cancelling games now. Tis a shame we don't have a real AD.
    A real damn shame. So stupid when he said it. Almost made us cancelling our first game automatic.

+ Reply to Thread