+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LA Tech Announces Gameday Procedures for Football - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Announces Gameday Procedures for Football - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In coordination with state public health and University officials, Louisiana Tech Athletics announced today a list of procedures and guidelines for Joe Aillet Stadium for the 2020 football season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Announces Gameday Procedures for Football - latechsports.com

I want my money back. No way in hell do I travel there from Iowa for this crap.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Attention Citizens!

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

What the heck happened to my alma mater? A bunch of pansies running the show. Get rid of that McNeese state clown already.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    I want my money back. No way in hell do I travel there from Iowa for this crap.
    I live in West Monroe and I’m not sure I’ll go. Wearing a mask sucks—they’re hot and fog my glasses. I have been a season ticket holder since 1987 and probably have missed less than 10 home games since then, but I just don’t know if I can deal with wearing a mask all season...

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

What assurance is there that we’ll actually get to sit in the season ticket seats we paid for. I’ve had my seats for 40 years. I’ll be damned if I’m paying for seats I won’t actually be in.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Surely there are more than 7000-ish season ticket holders? I can't be assured my seats, and therefore I don't want to pay for this season. I also refuse to wear a mask, as we've never been subjected to that stupidity in Iowa and I don't plan on starting. Even without that mandate, since they're just as likely to suddenly cancel games like they just did the Baylor game, I'm not making plans to travel down from the Upper Midwest, only to get screwed a couple days away from kickoff. This panic makes me sick, rather than the virus.

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Questions that should be answered, clarified, and publicized:
    1. Are all season tickets guaranteed admission?
    2. Are season tickets holders guaranteed their specific seats?
    3. How many (if any) single tickets will be sold per game? What is the cost?
    4. Will all concessions be running?
    5. Can outside food and drink be brought into the game in case of limited concessions or if people do not want to congregate in concession areas?
    6. Are masks required even when seated in the stands?
    7. Are there any limitations to the DAC or suite seating areas?
    8. Are there enough parking spaces in the White lot with RVs being moved there?

Those are off the top of my head. I'm sure there are other obvious questions that need answering.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

There will be very few people there. I have no plans at this time to use my tickets if I have to wear the stupid mask. I am guessing the mask police will not be out, but there will be some idiot fan out there “telling” on people.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Not a very well thought out press release or policy. There should have been more details than they have.

That said, given the situation, if Tech has to social distance to let fans in, how can it guarantee a season ticket holder they will get to sit in their regular seats? I have no expectation of getting my regular seats but I do expect to get inside the stadium.

Some schools with big season ticket sales have a problem with 25% - 30% capacity and they are telling season ticket holders up front, you won't get to make ALL of the games. And they are assigning season ticket holders the games they can attend. And if you aren't a season ticket holder, you aren't getting in the stadium. This is what I'm remembering from a deal on Clay Travis' "Outkick the Coverage" morning show.

Some schools without a capacity problem are saying all season ticket holders plus X number of general admission ticket sales and when the tickets are gone that's it. Some are saying just season ticket holders only but they are like general admission tickets inside the stadium...sit where you want but you have to keep your distance. I think that's what ULM is doing. Maybe it's what we are doing, we're just not saying so. I don't know. But someone should have been able to make up a more defined policy than what we have and gotten into a press release that makes sense.

Hopefully Tech will clarify the ticket policy. But in the meantime, I'm calling when the ticket office opens. Wonder how busy the phones will be?
    Last edited by tenacious_dog; 09-10-2020 at 06:42 AM.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post

Some schools without a capacity problem are saying all season ticket holders plus X number of general admission ticket sales and when the tickets are gone that's it. Some are saying just season ticket holders only but they are like general admission tickets inside the stadium...sit where you want but you have to keep your distance. I think that's what ULM is doing. Maybe it's what we are doing, we're just not saying so. I don't know. But someone should have been able to make up a more defined policy than what we have and gotten into a press release that makes sense.

Hopefully Tech will clarify the ticket policy. But in the meantime, I'm calling when the ticket office opens. Wonder how busy the phones will be?
    Finally a real incentive to buy season tickets.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

See y'all in 2021...maybe.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Well I pay for the padded seats with my season tickets. So that looks like a loss it I am not in those seats. The six tickets are for me and family, surely we can sit together? The announcement was very lite on light for this situation.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Vagness let’s you do what you want. No rules to enforce but face masks.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I will be there. Supporting my DAWGS! I don't care if I have to wear a mask, or a hazmat suit.

+ Reply to Thread