+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mulkey Interview with Trey Gowdy

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Mulkey Interview with Trey Gowdy

I recently started listening to The Trey Gowdy Podcast and stumbled upon an interview he did back in May with Coach Kim Mulkey titled “The Value of Loyalty”. They talk about her playing and coaching career. Not to beat a dead horse, but oh what should have been. Can’t help but believe she would still be coaching the Lady Techsters to this day as a national powerhouse to large crowds in the TAC with multiple championships.

Ugh, anyway, some of you may find it worth the time if you are able and willing to find The Trey Gowdy Podcast.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Mulkey Interview with Trey Gowdy

Dr. Dan could and did **** up many wet dreams. Smart guy with little common sense or ability to read a situation. Kim's is one of at least two dozen instances where he would have been fired in the real world.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    I recently started listening to The Trey Gowdy Podcast and stumbled upon an interview he did back in May with Coach Kim Mulkey titled “The Value of Loyalty”. They talk about her playing and coaching career. Not to beat a dead horse, but oh what should have been. Can’t help but believe she would still be coaching the Lady Techsters to this day as a national powerhouse to large crowds in the TAC with multiple championships.

Ugh, anyway, some of you may find it worth the time if you are able and willing to find The Trey Gowdy Podcast.
    Here is the link for Trey's podcast. The Mulkey interview is dated May 5, 2020. It's about 40 mins long. https://radio.foxnews.com/podcast/trey-gowdy/

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate what happened (IMO - not all on D.R., some on Kim), but I can't dwell on the past. That chapter is over. I have to just block it out of my head. That is just me and I certainly understand those that discuss it still. I just can't do it.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I hate what happened (IMO - not all on D.R., some on Kim), but I can't dwell on the past. That chapter is over. I have to just block it out of my head. That is just me and I certainly understand those that discuss it still. I just can't do it.
    Same. We have enough problems in the present without clinging to the past.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blue dawg View Post
    same. We have enough problems in the present without clinging to the past.
    ​amen !!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I guess we could praise TSpoon who brought us at least as much embarrassment, but that's okay.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Yep that poor horse is dead and buried along with a once great WBB program

+ Reply to Thread