+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Dawgs 2020

Hybrid View

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Pro Dawgs 2020

The Texans are testing Sneed tonight and he is standing strong!

First pass breakup of the 2020 season, several more throughout the game so far.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Pro Dawgs 2020

Sneed grabs his first pick of many! So close to a TD.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Sneed leading the League in INTs. He’s a dawg.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Twitter

@NFL
    Rookies coming up big for the @Chiefs
    !L'Jarius Sneed has his first career interception. @jay__sneed

Clip: https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1304247331827494912

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i have never seen announcers mention a rookie so many times in a single half of football without ever mentioning the rookie's alma mater as i did in the first half of tonight's game.

but l'jarius was impressive tonight for sure.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i have never seen announcers mention a rookie so many times in a single half of football without ever mentioning the rookie's alma mater as i did in the first half of tonight's game.

Collinsworth was loving on Sneed....... I think they mentioned La Tech only once. Thank GOD they said Louisiana Tech!!!

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post

I only saw the first half. I was thinking the same thing. I guess I missed the one time they did mention Tech. His first half was really good. Sounds like the same for the second half. He appeared to get a little juked on the first Texan TD, but the whole defense got smoked on that play really. Liked the thumping shoulder he used to drop the Texan TE too.

Kind of crazy though. It was somewhat lost how talented Sneed is as his play was overshadowed by Amik while at Tech. Hoping Amik will impress early and often as Sneed has done.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    I only saw the first half. I was thinking the same thing. I guess I missed the one time they did mention Tech. His first half was really good. Sounds like the same for the second half. He appeared to get a little juked on the first Texan TD, but the whole defense got smoked on that play really. Liked the thumping shoulder he used to drop the Texan TE too.

Kind of crazy though. It was somewhat lost how talented Sneed is as his play was overshadowed by Amik while at Tech. Hoping Amik will impress early and often as Sneed has done.
    True, but the pros actually selected him one pick before Amik. Either way he play was outstanding last night.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Continued play like last night and Sneed is the steal of the draft!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

We have 10 players in the NFL rtight now according to this:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/college/_/letter/l

I check on this from time to time. This is actually the lowest it has been in a number of years. We were in the 15 or so range for a few years. Still, we are solidly represented in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post

I check on this from time to time. This is actually the lowest it has been in a number of years. We were in the 15 or so range for a few years. Still, we are solidly represented in the NFL.
    Funny I don't see Turner on the Bengals roster.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    He isn't listed on the official website either. That said, as any good fantasy player knows, web sites are run by interns and thus the information is only as good as the person putting them in. I suspect that the ESPN list is based on the same data.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I see Jeff Driskel is still hanging round in the NFL too. Not only that, he's listed as the #2 QB on Denver's depth chart, behind some 2nd year guy named Drew Lock, who has an 89.7 QB rating. That sounds like a starting job Driskel can win unless the Broncos bring in another QB to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I see Jeff Driskel is still hanging round in the NFL too. Not only that, he's listed as the #2 QB on Denver's depth chart, behind some 2nd year guy named Drew Lock, who has an 89.7 QB rating. That sounds like a starting job Driskel can win unless the Broncos bring in another QB to compete.
    Jeff made some really nice individual plays last year but didn't really blow anyone away under center. I was pleasantly surprised he made the 53, and you're right, this is his year to take that spot.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post

I thought Trent Taylor was out in SF. He didn't play in the Super Bowl last year due to an injury. But, according to this link, he's #2 at his position on SF's depth chart.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/depth/...rancisco-49ers

+ Reply to Thread