+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Pro Dawgs 2020

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Pro Dawgs 2020

I’m with you HD. And of course I remember that halftime. It definitely a tad better vs. that disaster last Sunday.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LOL! .....There ya go! It's sad to say, but it's still more entertaining than "The Weekend" was. At least UWP played beach music, Mowtown music (Heard it thru the Grapevine), Beatles music (Hey Jude), Simon & Garfunkel, etc... Even the field stripes looked better than the white jock straps the men wore over their heads this past weekend.
    I remember watching this, and saw them in person years ago- many years ago as a kid. They are WAY better than the jockstraps on the heads, and I could understand the words that were said.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Up With People went away when Fox counter programmed it with In Living Color back in the 90s and drew huge ratings.

Every major network has a big piece of the NFL. If not, you might see the network that didn't offer something that would outdraw what the NFL was offering.

It would be fun to see.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Jeff Driskel on the job hunt again. The life of a back-up QB. Poor guy has to find another team to pay him a couple of million dollars a year to hold a clipboard. I am a Christian so I believe this is my only life on Earth. But if reincarnation is how this all works, in my next life I want to be a NFL back-up QB, MLB left handed starting pitcher.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/broncos-sign-te-eric-saubert-release-qb-jeff-driskel

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Reincarnation ? Big black angus with a nice big (you know) standing belly deepin a field of bahaier grass looking at a herd of black cows!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Jeff Driskel on the job hunt again. The life of a back-up QB. Poor guy has to find another team to pay him a couple of million dollars a year to hold a clipboard. I am a Christian so I believe this is my only life on Earth. But if reincarnation is how this all works, in my next life I want to be a NFL back-up QB, MLB left handed starting pitcher.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/broncos-sign-te-eric-saubert-release-qb-jeff-driskel

I'm very disappointed that Driskel hasn't found some place to make a real impact. His clock is ticking.

+ Reply to Thread