+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Virus was Man Made

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Chinese Virus was Man Made

Knowing that twitter, Facebook and google have stopped Showing and allowing the video of her story, tells me she’s telling the truth!

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

That article was from April, and sites WHO sources. I think we can say that the WHO doesn't have much credibility in this area, and are STILL subservient to the Chinese government. There is no proof or evidence in this article other than someone says it is not there. I am not saying this Doctor's claims are valid or invalid, but to just quickly dismiss it is foolish. Have credible experts look into her claims and either prove or disprove what she is saying.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Knowing that twitter, Facebook and google have stopped Showing and allowing the video of her story, tells me she’s telling the truth!
    Agree.. and the fact that Hillary is screeching this morning that big Tech needs to "protect" our democracy tells me that they are just another arm of the democratic party.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    That article was from April, and sites WHO sources. I think we can say that the WHO doesn't have much credibility in this area, and are STILL subservient to the Chinese government. There is no proof or evidence in this article other than someone says it is not there. I am not saying this Doctor's claims are valid or invalid, but to just quickly dismiss it is foolish. Have credible experts look into her claims and either prove or disprove what she is saying.
    It also cites us intelligence.

I read her comments. They are unsupported by evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It also cites us intelligence.

I read her comments. They are unsupported by evidence.
    Sorry I don't blindly believe us intelligence anymore especially after the whole WMD fiasco.. There has been absolutely no evidence to debunk her claims other than comments saying trust us.. we didn't find anything..

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Sorry I don't blindly believe us intelligence anymore especially after the whole WMD fiasco.. There has been absolutely no evidence to debunk her claims other than comments saying trust us.. we didn't find anything..
    Her statement itself isn’t supported by evidence. You can look out there and see the evidence that it wasn’t man made. This is based on the genetic code of virus.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

This pretty much should end the discussion.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Her statement itself isn’t supported by evidence. You can look out there and see the evidence that it wasn’t man made. This is based on the genetic code of virus.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

This pretty much should end the discussion.
    Yep, end of discussion. You can cancel your account here and leave forever. Bye Goosey, have a nice life...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

For the rest of us, now that Goosey is gone, let's stay rooted in reality. First, this article was written in March, and lot more has been learned about the China virus since then. And, next, even the author(s) of this article are engaged in speculation with phrases like "not likely" but "wouldn't be impossible," etc...

Here's a key point...I HOPE and PRAY the Chicoms did NOT invent or engineer this virus strain. Good Lord! the ramifications of they having that kind of knowledge and ability is frightening.

I still think the Chicoms were, and still are, playing around with dangerous viruses, no doubt to create a "Doomsday" weapon. And in this case, as I posted some months ago, the director of Wuhan Lab 4 has a history of carelessness and loose protocols. I think the virus escaped and the Chicoms were inept in trying to contain it. And when they realized they had lost control they decided to release it on the world which is why they halted domestic flights out of Wuhan but allowed international flights to continue. We also know both the Aussies and Japs were yelling warnings about something going on centered on Wuhan. Shortly thereafter the US joined Australia and Japan in offering assistance, but all were rebuked by the cover-up-minded Chicoms.

This is my theory and I'm sticking to it. Er, until such time as I wish to alter it...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    For the rest of us, now that Goosey is gone, let's stay rooted in reality. First, this article was written in March, and lot more has been learned about the China virus since then. And, next, even the author(s) of this article are engaged in speculation with phrases like "not likely" but "wouldn't be impossible," etc...

Here's a key point...I HOPE and PRAY the Chicoms did NOT invent or engineer this virus strain. Good Lord! the ramifications of they having that kind of knowledge and ability is frightening.

I still think the Chicoms were, and still are, playing around with dangerous viruses, no doubt to create a "Doomsday" weapon. And in this case, as I posted some months ago, the director of Wuhan Lab 4 has a history of carelessness and loose protocols. I think the virus escaped and the Chicoms were inept in trying to contain it. And when they realized they had lost control they decided to release it on the world which is why they halted domestic flights out of Wuhan but allowed international flights to continue. We also know both the Aussies and Japs were yelling warnings about something going on centered on Wuhan. Shortly thereafter the US joined Australia and Japan in offering assistance, but all were rebuked by the cover-up-minded Chicoms.

This is my theory and I'm sticking to it. Er, until such time as I wish to alter it...
    The genetic code from March is what the genetic code was. We don’t know more about the genetic code today then what we did then. This article was published in Nature.

The key takeaway in the article didn’t equivocate:

We offer a perspective on the notable features of the SARS-CoV-2 genome and discuss scenarios by which they could have arisen. Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus.
    It is also highly cited.

http://citations.springer.com/item?d...591-020-0820-9

The stuff said by the doctor from Hong Kong does not add any substance in the form of evidence. Plus it is supported by Steve Bannon’s group, which should automatically make you suspicious of it is political nature.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

China has already built up their navy to where it is the largest in the world. Their goal is to surpass the United States as a global power. This virus was just a trial run to see what would happen if they turned it loose on every country. The next one will be much worse. This virus did not come from a bat. This doctor would not be risking her life to spread a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    China has already built up their navy to where it is the largest in the world. Their goal is to surpass the United States as a global power. This virus was just a trial run to see what would happen if they turned it loose on every country. The next one will be much worse. This virus did not come from a bat. This doctor would not be risking her life to spread a lie.
    She is not even risking her life. What about terrorists, do they risk their lives to spread a lie?

How about just deal with the facts? The Hong Kong doc doesn’t have any. The actual facts debut her unsupported story.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Guisslapp, I’m sorry but you’ve been wrong about most everything in this forum for a very long time.

Guisslapp, I’m sorry but you’ve been wrong about most everything in this forum for a very long time.
    Yeah, maybe Goosey read the Chicoms are wonderful people in the Mueller Report. Ya know, I bet there were conversations about the Mueller Report that would shed some light on it...only it seems Mueller and all his stooges destroyed their phones. How convenient.

You only think that because you only read the fake news.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe that any American would believe anything these Chinese communist bastards would say. But, if you're living in China, you'd better say what the CCP tells you to say or you could go to prison or one of those internment camps where they teach you how great the CCP is, or you could just disappear like the lady doctor that wanted to tell the truth about the virus. Anybody that believes this virus came from a bat is batshit crazy. China is a very old country, if it came from a bat, why did it not happen many times in the past? There's one hell of a lot of bats in China.

+ Reply to Thread