+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats on the win last night...

Varsity Bulldog SpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant future

Congrats on the win last night...

Your team got down and fought their way back to a big win. It was a great game and a tough one to lose, but your team earned it with a spectacular td catch. I think the Tech team is a better team and I am proud of my team for the fight they put up. I like Scotty and hope he gets the job. Best of luck the rest of the season. Be safe and stay well.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Congrats on the win last night...

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadEagle View Post
    Your team got down and fought their way back to a big win. It was a great game and a tough one to lose, but your team earned it with a spectacular td catch. I think the Tech team is a better team and I am proud of my team for the fight they put up. I like Scotty and hope he gets the job. Best of luck the rest of the season. Be safe and stay well.
    What a game it was! Playing USM is THE game I circle on the schedule each year. Glad we got the win last night. It for sure wasn't easy; we had to earn it.

You're always a class act, SpreadEagle!

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    What a game it was! Playing USM is THE game I circle on the schedule each year. Glad we got the win last night. It for sure wasn't easy; we had to earn it.

You're always a class act, SpreadEagle!
    Dittos! SpreadEagle true fan to your school, and always a class opponent. Be True to Your School as The Beach Boys song goes. I felt your coach will be a good one, but a little too high octane for me, but I liked his ice cream truck idea.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I think Scotty has a good career ahead of him. Love his energy.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Fight like that and make us proud by beating Tulane next week. I think they are the team I hate the most because they hide.

We housed their butts after Katrina and you would of thought they would give us at least 1 game or series. Nope.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

We did play them though. And got trounced, granted I believe that was our first year in CUSA when we were not good and their last.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Thanks SE. Good luck the rest of the way. I really think Gore, Jr is gonna be special.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Thanks Spread. This was the first year in the last 15 years that we didn't travel to Mississippi to see the game in person. See y'all next year in Ruston.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

While I got a little tired of the commentary on it during the game, I loved the energy from your new coach, SpreadEagle. I hope he gets the job and wins a lot of games (and doesn't go for two). Also, I hope Tim Jones goes to the NFL or somewhere where we don't have to see him in Ruston next year. I will sleep better at night knowing we don't have to play USM late in the season this year!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He reminded me of Hudspeth

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

At least the wild-eyed USM coach was not bleeding from his head from head-butting players with helmets! Only someone already with a screw loose would do that. Ah...do we know of any coach stupid enough to do that?

+ Reply to Thread