+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: 9/26 Tech vs Houston Baptist (6:00 PM) - Game

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 9/26 Tech vs Houston Baptist (6:00 PM) - Game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Like I said...
    Amazing how close Vegas is especially in a game such as this. I don't know what the O/U was but probably not as close as the point spread.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold Bulldawg81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Will Anthony have another year?
    Yes, if he wants to return. Itís my understanding that this is basically a ďfreeĒ year for everyone. I donít think itís been determined how this will affect scholarship numbers.

Champ Bulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud of Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    Yes, if he wants to return. It’s my understanding that this is basically a “free” year for everyone. I don’t think it’s been determined how this will affect scholarship numbers.
    Seniors (and I assume grad students) this year will not count against scholarship limits.

+ Reply to Thread