+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/26 Tech vs Houston Baptist (6:00 PM) - Game

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 9/26 Tech vs Houston Baptist (6:00 PM) - Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    LOL. Now everybody knows the difference between chunk and chuck.
    sorry it bugs me almost as bad as expecially

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I think both are slang.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    9? That's great. You guys can be you own cheering section. I am curious as to how many will attend.

Tommy better come over and thank you guys. Hope you all have a great time and enjoy a Bulldog victory!
    Our lame duck AD is in quarantine.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

I'm not going because, I'm still mad that there's no tailgating, but hey you can still bring a rv.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Apparently sold out. Maybe just saving space in the press box so our gold lot guys can watch the lsu game.

This item currently does not have available tickets for purchase but may have additional availability based on a promo offer. Click on the 'continue' button to enter the promo code or click on the 'view all events' to see all other items for sale.

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

LaTech Re: 9/26 Tech vs Houston Baptist (6:00 PM) - Game

Wish I could be there, but work calls. Let's Go Dawgs!

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    I'm not going because, I'm still mad that there's no tailgating, but hey you can still bring a rv.
    There is a pretty distinguishable difference in allowing an RV to park for people to stay in and encouraging folks to hang out at tailgating for hours before the game.

I don’t agree with not allowing it, it is an outdoor activity that can be spaced out. But its not a 1:1 comparison of activities that folks here can keep “whatabout”ing.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Tech is a 25.5 point favorite. North Texas won by 26.

If forced to thrown down $100, considering that spread, I would take the Baptists from Houston over the Baptists from Ruston.

Tech should win, but I foresee switching our QBs leading to less than optimal scoring, and the opponent's gunslinger QB should be able to put up a few points if he lives up to his billing.

It would be ideal to bet the Houston Baptists and they lose but cover. Tech wins, and you get paid.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post
    Tech is a 25.5 point favorite. North Texas won by 26.

If forced to thrown down $100, considering that spread, I would take the Baptists from Houston over the Baptists from Ruston.

Tech should win, but I foresee switching our QBs leading to less than optimal scoring, and the opponent's gunslinger QB should be able to put up a few points if he lives up to his billing.

It would be ideal to bet the Houston Baptists and they lose but cover. Tech wins, and you get paid.
    I might be wrong about this, but I expect to see a lot of LA Tech's ground game tonight. I suspect the Tech coaches want to see that Houston Baptist offense on the sideline most of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    There is a pretty distinguishable difference in allowing an RV to park for people to stay in and encouraging folks to hang out at tailgating for hours before the game.

I don’t agree with not allowing it, it is an outdoor activity that can be spaced out. But its not a 1:1 comparison of activities that folks here can keep “whatabout”ing.
    They are following the governor’s orders. JBE conveniently didn’t include RV tailgating. He also allowed those common folks banned from tailgating to arrive 3 HOURS before kickoff.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Reminder for DirecTV SportsPack subscribers that the game is on DirecTV channel 789.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

It's not on watch espn. Uhhh

Ken Antee is our white hat. Maybe that means we only get him for one conference game and not two.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    It's not on watch espn. Uhhh
    Has to be. Live schedule is always late updating. I will be on DirecTV though. Lyn Rollins is doing TV PBP as expected.

TV started right on schedule.

HBU wins the toss and defers.

+ Reply to Thread