+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Weekly Football Press Conference Transcript: Sept. 22 - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Weekly Football Press Conference Transcript: Sept. 22 - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Skip Holtz, junior wide receiver Griffin Hebert and sophomore defensive lineman Deshon Hall spoke with the media Tuesday in advance of LA Tech's home opener against Houston Baptist on Saturday, Sept. 26, at 6 p.m. (CT) at Joe Aillet Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Weekly Football Press Conference Transcript: Sept. 22 - latechsports.com

Perhaps one of the more interesting things said in the article, “It's like what my father told me. He said, 'Well, Skip, in your opening game, you coached well enough to be 0-1.‘“ True! I‘d like to think Skip will get it right and do better this next game, but we all know from his history that won’t necessarily be the case. As unlikely as you’d think it would be after all of Holtz’s years and games of experience, he gets certain things wrong repeatedly. This week, once again, odds are that the players will have to win a game that the Coach coaches to lose.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Weekly Football Press Conference Transcript: Sept. 22 - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Perhaps one of the more interesting things said in the article, “It's like what my father told me. He said, 'Well, Skip, in your opening game, you coached well enough to be 0-1.‘“ True! I‘d like to think Skip will get it right and do better this next game, but we all know from his history that won’t necessarily be the case. As unlikely as you’d think it would be after all of Holtz’s years and games of experience, he gets certain things wrong repeatedly. This week, once again, odds are that the players will have to win a game that the Coach coaches to lose.
    I laughed at Skip's comment about what his dad Lou said about his mom blessing him with a good camera angle Saturday night. . Good stuff.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Anthony is starting, so that’s a positive.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Any other decision would’ve just been wrong.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post

I thought this was one of his best coached games, especially considering the circumstances. Not just the game plan and in game choices but also however it was they coached and trained in the few practices they got in given the situation, it worked. Our team (and coaches) were calm and efficient throughout the come-back. Meanwhile I think the other sideline was on an emotional rollercoaster.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I thought this was one of his best coached games, especially considering the circumstances. Not just the game plan and in game choices but also however it was they coached and trained in the few practices they got in given the situation, it worked. Our team (and coaches) were calm and efficient throughout the come-back. Meanwhile I think the other sideline was on an emotional rollercoaster.
    That emotion on the USM sideline and locker room only last so long, and it burns a certain amount of energy that could otherwise be used on the field. Does not take much to get that energy running the other way either, notice the further decline of the team after Abraham threw his interception?

+ Reply to Thread