+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LA Tech Takes on No. 22 BYU Friday - latechsports.com

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Takes on No. 22 BYU Friday - latechsports.com

Henderson thinks he's quicker than he is. He loses all his momentum trying to sidestep--needs to pick a crease and go north/south.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I think some of BYU’s age and maturity —particularly in the DL— was on vivid display last Friday night. Our OL got manhandled all night by three down linemen in the BYU DL. It literally looked like grown men against boys. Some os those BYU defensive linemen could start for the Kansas City Chiefs.
    HD, just to echo was Tech52 posted, Skip said on Fox's show on Monday that we were down 6 o lineman. Also, we were down 2 D tackles for the game and perhaps our best D end, who was suspended for the first half for targeting in the HBU game. ESPN's crew kept talking about the fact BYU was down 2 o lineman, but they barely mentioned what we were dealing with.

I would agree with you in that some of our better players look out of shape. Just understand that many haven't practiced for weeks because of either Covid or contact tracing.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Apparently we were still down 6 OL for Covid, so that certainly didn’t help.
    .....how many does it take to handle three down linemen from BYU?

Seriously....WILL THE EXCUSES EVER END?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Henderson thinks he's quicker than he is. He loses all his momentum trying to sidestep--needs to pick a crease and go north/south.
    I absolutely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    HD, just to echo was Tech52 posted, Skip said on Fox's show on Monday that we were down 6 o lineman. Also, we were down 2 D tackles for the game and perhaps our best D end, who was suspended for the first half for targeting in the HBU game. ESPN's crew kept talking about the fact BYU was down 2 o lineman, but they barely mentioned what we were dealing with.

I would agree with you in that some of our better players look out of shape. Just understand that many haven't practiced for weeks because of either Covid or contact tracing.
    Thanks for the updated info Historian. I had no idea we were missing this many players for the BYU game. But I did complain just last week about Skip Holtz not telling people (media) & fans what's going on with player injuries, etc.... I thought transparency was a real issue for the USM game.

It's funny though, I just don't hear this kind of drama coming from Cajun fans when ULL goes out and beats a Big XII team.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Thanks for the updated info Historian. I had no idea we were missing this many players for the BYU game. But I did complain just last week about Skip Holtz not telling people (media) & fans what's going on with player injuries, etc.... I thought transparency was a real issue for the USM game.

It's funny though, I just don't hear this kind of drama coming from Cajun fans when ULL goes out and beats a Big XII team.
    I heard plenty about Arkansas State’s missing players on the broadcast when they were beating K-State.

There was nothing to hear about ULL, they just went out and won that game. Idk how Iowa State was faring with their players. But ULL didnt start suffering from COVID absences until their previous game.

+ Reply to Thread