+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UTSA Game watching party

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

UTSA Game watching party

Trying to find out if there are any organized game watching parties being organized in San Antonio for the game vs. UTSA on 10/24. I have some friends in San Antonio and they were inquiring to find a place to watch the game.

Thanks

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: UTSA Game watching party

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan View Post
    Trying to find out if there are any organized game watching parties being organized in San Antonio for the game vs. UTSA on 10/24. I have some friends in San Antonio and they were inquiring to find a place to watch the game.

Thanks
    100 Montana St, San Antonio, TX 78203

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Thanks, I appreciate the info!

While that’s nice and all, they do not feel comfortable going to a game in person, would prefer to go to a bar or restaurant, so I’m just asking for them.

Thanks for the response, while not helpful for what I asked.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    100 Montana St, San Antonio, TX 78203

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan View Post
    While that’s nice and all, they do not feel comfortable going to a game in person, would prefer to go to a bar or restaurant, so I’m just asking for them.

Thanks for the response, while not helpful for what I asked.
    I was just trying to be funny. I completely understand folks not being comfortable

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

They will go to a bar but not a stadium?

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I was just trying to be funny. I completely understand folks not being comfortable

Sportdawg, I thought it was very funny. Not to mention I am certain it will be the largest game watching party in San Antonio for Tech fans that weekend. So funny and informative.

+ Reply to Thread