+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Morgan

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: Joe Morgan

You all are a bunch of old farts popping geriatric pills reminiscing about the glory days of baseball when real men played the sport .

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    You all are a bunch of old farts popping geriatric pills reminiscing about the glory days of baseball when real men played the sport .
    Guilty...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post

.....and what was your point?

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    .....and what was your point?
    I guess I don’t have a point 🙄.

I know....twss.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    When I think back on it, as a kid, wow! I was so engrossed in pro sports. Heck, I even had a collectable, a ceramic glove with the Montreal Expos logo on it. Kept it on the shelf with my other stuff. Used to listen to Astros' broadcasts with Gene Elston and Lowell Passe (I think that's their names) on my transistor radio, and I wasn't an Astros' fan, but it was all I could get. Being a kid is great!
    Was talking to a friend of mine about listening to the Astros on the radio growing up. Didn't really care about them, but they were on KWKH most nights during the summer. I'd have the radio on and listen to the game -- remember names like Dennis Menke, Joe Morgan, Larry Dierker, and one of the Alou brothers (maybe more than one) being mentioned a lot. I would go to sleep listening to the games. Probably didn't catch the ending very often.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Was talking to a friend of mine about listening to the Astros on the radio growing up. Didn't really care about them, but they were on KWKH most nights during the summer. I'd have the radio on and listen to the game -- remember names like Dennis Menke, Joe Morgan, Larry Dierker, and one of the Alou brothers (maybe more than one) being mentioned a lot. I would go to sleep listening to the games. Probably didn't catch the ending very often.
    Yeppers! kids today have no clue what it was like to have only a transistor radio and then read the paper (Sports Section) in the morning and get all of the scores and the updated standings. Baseball lends itself nicely to radio.

+ Reply to Thread