+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Lying About Ukraine

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Evidence of Biden Lying About Ukraine

Some things are so blatantly obvious you'd have to be either 1) criminally involved with the operatives' cover-up or 2) so damn stupid your IQ is less than your shoe size, not to see it. I can say with absolute certainty the following:

* Hunter Biden is guilty of several crimes
    * Hunter Biden used his dad's position as VP to leverage access to foreign operatives
    * Hunter Biden advised and consulted with his VP dad on the scheme
    * Joe and Jill Biden's average income rose from about $400K/year thru 2015 to over $16 million/year since 2016.
    * The FBI is investigating money laundering activity of the Bidens
    * One former Hunter Biden business partner is already in jail and a second facing serious charges.
    * Said business partners are 'spilling the beans' (probably seeking softer sentences)

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

How many times will Trump refer to Biden as “Big Guy” tonight?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Some things are so blatantly obvious you'd have to be either 1) criminally involved with the operatives' cover-up or 2) so damn stupid your IQ is less than your shoe size, not to see it. I can say with absolute certainty the following:

* Hunter Biden is guilty of several crimes
    * Hunter Biden used his dad's position as VP to leverage access to foreign operatives
    * Hunter Biden advised and consulted with his VP dad on the scheme
    * Joe and Jill Biden's average income rose from about $400K/year thru 2015 to over $16 million/year since 2016.
    * The FBI is investigating money laundering activity of the Bidens
    * One former Hunter Biden business partner is already in jail and a second facing serious charges.
    * Said business partners are 'spilling the beans' (probably seeking softer sentences)
    Yeah if you squint real hard to make the facts look blurry you might imagine there is something there that reflects poorly on Joe.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

And if the “facts” on Biden that you want to imply actually hold up to scrutiny, why did Giuliani wait until there was no time to examine them to bring them to light?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And if the “facts” on Biden that you want to imply actually hold up to scrutiny, why did Giuliani wait until there was no time to examine them to bring them to light?
    He shopped it around and the Post was the first to agree to run with it. Even Fox News passed.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

This apparently just dropped a few minutes ago.. Several online news groups are running with it. Never heard of this guy, but if he is who he says he is.. this could be trouble.. I'll save Goosey the trouble. this guy is probably in jail, or not credible in any way, beat his dog, a Russian agent, etc.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Not at all. I don't back off on anything I've posted. There are lots of people that believe the virus was manmade in their lab. The chinese communist party is nothing but a bunch of thugs that don't mind killing people or locking them up in prison and starving them to death. They knew the only way they could get rid of Trump would be if some catastrophe hit our country.

As for Biden, he's been a crook his whole life and this doesn't surprise me at all. His personality fits that of somebody that thinks he can get away with anything. He's taken so much graft in his life that he thinks he deserves it.

What did you think of the democrats trying to impeach Trump over a phone call?
    The impeachment was certainly partisan political theater. Not sure anyone involved was all that interested in finding out the facts of what happened and whether it mattered.

I think the highlighted section above clearly applies to Trump as well.

None of this will affect how I vote (or would have, if I hadn't already voted).

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yeah if you squint real hard to make the facts look blurry you might imagine there is something there that reflects poorly on Joe.
    I know how much you hate Trump and are willing to believe anything and everything bad about him. But, let me ask, is it possible that Joe Biden is also guilty of misbehaviors like using his office for personal (and family) gain, violating campaign laws, illegal influence peddling, etc...??? Or, because Biden is "the big guy" standing in the way of a Trump second term he is therefore immune from ever doing anything wrong?

Just asking...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I know how much you hate Trump and are willing to believe anything and everything bad about him. But, let me ask, is it possible that Joe Biden is also guilty of misbehaviors like using his office for personal (and family) gain, violating campaign laws, illegal influence peddling, etc...??? Or, because Biden is "the big guy" standing in the way of a Trump second term he is therefore immune from ever doing anything wrong?

Just asking...
    Sure, it is possible. But if there is anything of substance here that actually incriminates Joe (and it hasn’t been shown yet), Rudy/Trump really should have brought this out sooner so that it could be properly vetted.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking news!!! A former Hunter Biden partner has an email that shows that Joe Biden was/is the big guy. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...e-biden-advice

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Twitter has blocked the Washington Post account for the 8th day in a row. I would never have thought there was a company in this country trying to silence free speech. China Gate or Biden Gate is the biggest corruption that our country has ever seen in our government. Biden was taking money from a country that is responsible for killing over 200,000 of our citizens and several million people around the world.

Sure, it is possible. But if there is anything of substance here that actually incriminates Joe (and it hasn’t been shown yet), Rudy/Trump really should have brought this out sooner so that it could be properly vetted.
    I hear the FBI has had the laptop in question for about a year and has sat on it. Why? Because they are trying to cover for Joe Biden, hoping he gets elected? So, someone who knew about it, about the scandal, seeing the clock ticking down toward November 3rd finally got up the courage to come forward. I don't blame him. He is very likely going to commit suicide in some way...I am sure he was hoping the FBI would do the right thing and conduct a proper, unbiased, investigation leading to charges being filed against the Bidens, including Joe. Finally, someone got some of the information into the hands of Rudy G. who acted as quickly as possible in the limited time available.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    The impeachment was certainly partisan political theater. Not sure anyone involved was all that interested in finding out the facts of what happened and whether it mattered.

I think the highlighted section above clearly applies to Trump as well.

None of this will affect how I vote (or would have, if I hadn't already voted).
    Sounds to me like you've already voted for Biden.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Sounds to me like you've already voted for Biden.
    Why does it sound that way?

I strongly considered it.

But did not.

Here's an interesting article about Joe Biden. https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela.../#4d2bc99b104d

+ Reply to Thread