+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Lying About Ukraine

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Evidence of Biden Lying About Ukraine

Also:

“I was with the vice president in all of his meetings on Ukraine,” said Michael Carpenter, Biden’s foreign policy adviser in 2015. “He never met with this guy. In fact, I had never heard of this guy until the New York Post story broke.”

“I know for a fact he never contacted me or my office,” said Hochstein, who at the time worked closely with Biden as special envoy and coordinator for international energy affairs. “I provided every record to the Senate investigation, and no mention of this guy was ever made, no emails, no correspondence. I know almost every player in the energy sector in Ukraine. I never met this guy.”

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Why are you lying? Twitter didn’t block it because it was “damaging”.

Twitter blocked the story because was found in violation of Twitter's Hacked Material Policy, which doesn't "permit the use of our services to directly distribute content obtained through hacking that contains private information, may put people in physical harm or danger, or contains trade secrets."

Dorsey wasn’t happy that they didn’t immediately provide the reasoning for blocking the content.
    I don't have the screen shot but on twitters page earlier today they said because it was "damaging".. their words.. not mine.. Also it was not hacked material. Hunter was stupid enough to leave a laptop at a computer repair place, and never returned to pick it up. By law, after a period of time, it was considered abandoned and the repair shop could take ownership of it.

I also like how you defend Biden saying that he never used the 1 Billion in aid to Ukraine as leverage to get the prosecutor fired from investigating Burisma.. when he is on tape admitting it.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Also:

“I was with the vice president in all of his meetings on Ukraine,” said Michael Carpenter, Biden’s foreign policy adviser in 2015. “He never met with this guy. In fact, I had never heard of this guy until the New York Post story broke.”

“I know for a fact he never contacted me or my office,” said Hochstein, who at the time worked closely with Biden as special envoy and coordinator for international energy affairs. “I provided every record to the Senate investigation, and no mention of this guy was ever made, no emails, no correspondence. I know almost every player in the energy sector in Ukraine. I never met this guy.”

So if Steve Bannon said that Trump never did x.. or didn't meet with _____ you would believe Steve Bannon without question... gotcha..

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So if Steve Bannon said that Trump never did x.. or didn't meet with _____ you would believe Steve Bannon without question...
    But who says Biden took the meeting?

I don't have the screen shot but on twitters page earlier today they said because it was "damaging".. their words.. not mine.. Also it was not hacked material. Hunter was stupid enough to leave a laptop at a computer repair place, and never returned to pick it up. By law, after a period of time, it was considered abandoned and the repair shop could take ownership of it.
    Stupid or not, it violates their policy.

By the way, owning a computer doesn’t give you ownership of someone’s personal data that was on it.

But who says Biden took the meeting?
    I have used that exact phrase in the past when thanking someone for setting up a meeting with another person. "thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet _____" I have used that exact phrase when meeting with a person in the past. It is a little more polite than saying "thanks for setting up the meeting with ____ for me" IMO.

Stupid or not, it violates their policy.

By the way, owning a computer doesn’t give you ownership of someone’s personal data that was on it.

Yes it does.. when you abandon it, you abandon everything about it, including the hard drive and the contents on it.

I have used that exact phrase in the past when thanking someone for setting up a meeting with another person. "thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet _____" I have used that exact phrase when meeting with a person in the past. It is a little more polite than saying "thanks for setting up the meeting with ____ for me" IMO.

Except you didn’t quote the alleged email correctly...

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,”

That could just as well refer to a prospective meeting rather than one that already happened. Obviously English is not his first language, but I don’t usually thank someone for the invite after the meeting. The writers lack of command of verb tense lends the slightly ambiguity that Giuliani can seize on to mislead folks.

Shouldn’t be hard to prove a meeting happened with a VP if it actually did. The lack of evidence for that (plus the source of the info) also are huge red flags that would cause most to question the credibility of the allegations.

Yes it does.. when you abandon it, you abandon everything about it, including the hard drive and the contents on it.
    Really? You think yon can use someone’s credit card info that you find on a hard drive you legally acquire? You can commandeer the email or website? You can make copies of their works of authorship?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I also like how you defend Biden saying that he never used the 1 Billion in aid to Ukraine as leverage to get the prosecutor fired from investigating Burisma.. when he is on tape admitting it.
    I noted how Goosey side-stepped this. He only posts things that he thinks will help the commies seize power, and he just ignores all the damaging evidence against his heroes. But then he has negative credibility, on par with the F-scale measured against 0 degrees Kelvin.

You are being a drama queen. I never said Biden didn’t use aid to get the prosecutor fired. We have been through this quite a few times already.

The whole world was on the same page about the need to have this prosecutor fired. He was corrupt. The weight of the evidence shows that he was not investigating Burisma - or at least the corrupt founder of Burisma. Literally every expert on the subject, except the corrupt Shokin himself, says that Biden ousted him for the exact opposite reason that Trump says. Why don’t you spend about 10 minutes actually learning about what Shokin did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...001.html%3famp

Once you educate yourself on the actual facts, I am happy to discuss the issue further.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I noted how Goosey side-stepped this. He only posts things that he thinks will help the commies seize power, and he just ignores all the damaging evidence against his heroes. But then he has negative credibility, on par with the F-scale measured against 0 degrees Kelvin.
    I skipped it because he was being a drama queen lying about what I have said in the past. It is one of his and Pawdawg’s favorite argument tactics.

I skipped it because he was being a drama queen lying about what I have said in the past. It is one of his and Pawdawg’s favorite argument tactics.
    Sure thing little buddy....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Biden guilty as hell! Huge breaking news this week that the regressive liberal media and Dem politicos including Mr Guisslapp here have ignored and purposely not reported.

Published 5 hours ago

House Republicans ask FBI if it had Hunter Biden's alleged laptop during Trump's impeachment
    It comes after the New York Post story was published on Wednesday.

More
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...r-biden-laptop

Published 6 hours ago

Mainstream media ignores, downplays New York Post bombshell on Hunter Biden
    'Being the loyal Democratic foot soldiers that they were, ABC, CBS, and NBC all censored the bombshell,' Nicholas Fondacaro says

More
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainst...n-hunter-biden

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Biden guilty as hell! Huge breaking news this week that the regressive liberal media and Dem politicos including Mr Guisslapp here have ignored and purposely not reported.

Published 5 hours ago

House Republicans ask FBI if it had Hunter Biden's alleged laptop during Trump's impeachment
    It comes after the New York Post story was published on Wednesday.

More
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...r-biden-laptop

Published 6 hours ago

Mainstream media ignores, downplays New York Post bombshell on Hunter Biden
    'Being the loyal Democratic foot soldiers that they were, ABC, CBS, and NBC all censored the bombshell,' Nicholas Fondacaro says

More
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainst...n-hunter-biden
    And the Deep State will be part of hiding this information for sure.

+ Reply to Thread