+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Ronald Greene

  1. #1
    Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,119

    Ronald Greene

    Thatís some messed up stuff right there.

  2. #2
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    26,077

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Was there a coverup?

  3. #3
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    50,966

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Was there a coverup?
    Like the Bidenís family and their mafia like graft and corruption scandals? Doubt it.

  4. #4
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    26,077

    Re: Ronald Greene

    This whole thing is pretty crazy. This is like Old South crazy. What the hell is wrong with Monroe?

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/family-ron...ry?id=73634665

  5. #5
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,944

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    This whole thing is pretty crazy. This is like Old South crazy. What the hell is wrong with Monroe?

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/family-ron...ry?id=73634665
    If he truly "surrendered with his hands up and repeatedly apologized" this is indeed horrible.

    We shall see, I suppose.

  6. #6
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    26,077

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    If he truly "surrendered with his hands up and repeatedly apologized" this is indeed horrible.

    We shall see, I suppose.
    Even if he didnít. To beat him up and then lie about how he died....And then it takes a whole year to investigate?

  7. #7
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,944

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Even if he didn’t. To beat him up and then lie about how he died....And then it takes a whole year to investigate?
    i will reserve judgement based on recent lies and issues surrounding these instances. i am not assuming either side is speaking truth.

    You feel free to jump to the conclusions that fit your narrative.

  8. #8
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    26,077

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    i will reserve judgement based on recent lies and issues surrounding these instances. i am not assuming either side is speaking truth.

    You feel free to jump to the conclusions that fit your narrative.
    We know for a fact that the police claimed he died in a car wreck. We know for a fact Hollingsworth admitted to beating up (from those that of heard the audio (news outlet) and those that have seen the video (the family), which is corroborated by the officer being fired a year later once this was investigated.

    There is surely more to learn, but the facts we know are horrible.

  9. #9
    Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,119

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    We know for a fact that the police claimed he died in a car wreck. We know for a fact Hollingsworth admitted to beating up (from those that of heard the audio (news outlet) and those that have seen the video (the family), which is corroborated by the officer being fired a year later once this was investigated.

    There is surely more to learn, but the facts we know are horrible.
    Add in the one vehicle accident that resulted in Hollingsworthís death.

    A damn mess.

  10. #10
    Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,119

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Like the Bidenís family and their mafia like graft and corruption scandals? Doubt it.
    #DIV/0!

  11. #11
    Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    way out of line
    Posts
    8,247

    Re: Ronald Greene

    this is insane. why weren't they required to release the body cam footage immediately? how is it a year later and we only have written accounts? regardless of what the facts may be, this is not justice.

  12. #12
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,944

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    this is insane. why weren't they required to release the body cam footage immediately? how is it a year later and we only have written accounts? regardless of what the facts may be, this is not justice.
    True. We need to see the George Floyd body cam footage as well. The truth shall set us free.

  13. #13
    Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,119

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    True. We need to see the George Floyd body cam footage as well. The truth shall set us free.
    No need to link the two incidents.

    This is messed up.

  14. #14
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,944

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    No need to link the two incidents.

    This is messed up.
    Of course you think that. But you are wrong.

    Both of these incidents are part of the anti law enforcement movement in this country. In both cases, there are narratives going around that could be easily proved or disproved by just releasing the footage.

    Like I said, the truth will set us free. If there was wrongdoing by the police, the officers committing the act should be held liable and prosecuted (not the whole law enforcement community...that's just STUPID). If the actions of the person who died are what caused his/her own death, then that needs to be known as well. And no, leading police on a high speed chase only to be beaten to death after surrendering is not an acceptable excuse for someone losing their life...if that is indeed what happened.

  15. #15
    Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,119

    Re: Ronald Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Of course you think that. But you are wrong.

    Both of these incidents are part of the anti law enforcement movement in this country. In both cases, there are narratives going around that could be easily proved or disproved by just releasing the footage.

    Like I said, the truth will set us free. If there was wrongdoing by the police, the officers committing the act should be held liable and prosecuted (not the whole law enforcement community...that's just STUPID). If the actions of the person who died are what caused his/her own death, then that needs to be known as well. And no, leading police on a high speed chase only to be beaten to death after surrendering is not an acceptable excuse for someone losing their life...if that is indeed what happened.
    Iím often wrong, admittedly.

    How is this incident anti law enforcement?

    As far as the video Ďproofí, Iíd imagine you can be the judge of the video after FBI and DOJ are done with it.

    But just the bare facts here beg a lot of questions past race and law and order.

    Two people dead. And Iím afraid itís fixing to be damn mess for LSP.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts