+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/24 Tech @ UTSA (7 PM) - Game

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Re: 10/24 Tech @ UTSA (7 PM) - Game

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    On another subject,Tyler Grubbs, the commentator made comment that Grubbs had a waiver for transfer request denied before the season started. Did any one else here this during the second quarter at about the 1:22:45 mark (3:15 left in quarter)? Maybe that has been discussed on here before but this was the first time I became aware of that.
    He was talking about Fulp not Grubbs. If he said Grubbs he made a mistake. Fulp not getting the transfer waiver opened up a spot for Grubbs to start.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    They are blistering Skip on the Z107.5 Call In Show. "Seeing the same things over and over". "Not using the talent". One of the hosts' father commented "this offense is very very conservative'. "There is no killer instinct".
    Stay on the gas. Keep pouring it on, that's the only way to get change.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Stay on the gas. Keep pouring it on, that's the only way to get change.
    Not really. It's all just talk.

It's certainly talk that I enjoy because it helps me cope with how bad we suck - I know that I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

But end of the day, there's no real discussion about any sort of change. Unless Dr Wood can work some kind of contract magic.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by deb025 View Post
    He was talking about Fulp not Grubbs. If he said Grubbs he made a mistake. Fulp not getting the transfer waiver opened up a spot for Grubbs to start.
    Thanks for the clarification, I was concerned Grubbs did not want to be here.

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

https://twitter.com/shreveporttimes/...446935040?s=20

"10/22 -After breaking down the efficiency and impact from the running game from the past couple of weeks, Head Coach Skip Holtz determined that’s time to get senior Israel Tucker more involved in the offense."

in 6 second half possessions, Tucker had 4 carries for 4 yards.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Thanks for the clarification, I was concerned Grubbs did not want to be here.
    You can google it. There was a nice , big article (right after USM game) by someone about how Grubbs made it all the way up the depth chart. One part was Fulp, a kid from McNeese or Nicholls, not getting a waiver to play. Grubbs wasn't projeced to be on the travel squad for USM but instead was the starter and leading tackler. Grubbs loves it here, at least at that time he did. Very positive, high energy kid. His attitude is fantastic. Seems like he comes from a great family from what I gather on here.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyarms View Post
    https://twitter.com/shreveporttimes/...446935040?s=20

"10/22 -After breaking down the efficiency and impact from the running game from the past couple of weeks, Head Coach Skip Holtz determined that’s time to get senior Israel Tucker more involved in the offense."

in 6 second half possessions, Tucker had 4 carries for 4 yards.
    And that was after a pretty solid first half effort on his part.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    And that was after a pretty solid first half effort on his part.
    if you take out the second half stats, Tucker had 15 carries for 66 yards, averaging 4.4 yards per carry. Anything over a 4 yard average means your run game is working. If you look at our 2nd half possessions, we ran on 1st down and got stuffed then immediately went to throwing the ball despite the fact that Anthony was clearly ineffective. That resulted in a bunch of three and outs. The only drive where we picked up a first down with Anthony under center the plays were run, pass complete, run for first down. Then we went pass, pass, pass (complete, sack, incomplete) and punted. When you're winning, you do what's working for you, but we called 6 runs and 11 passes until the final drive (all passes and we had to throw.) We scored 0 points in the 2nd half and continually did things to put the ball in the hands of the least effective players, Anthony and Barnes. This loss is squarely on coaching.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

And then depression set in......

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

On another subject,Tyler Grubbs, the commentator made comment that Grubbs had a waiver for transfer request denied before the season started. Did any one else here this during the second quarter at about the 1:22:45 mark (3:15 left in quarter)? Maybe that has been discussed on here before but this was the first time I became aware of that.
    I think he said Grubbs is playing because a transfer we got had a waiver denied

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post

It's certainly talk that I enjoy because it helps me cope with how bad we suck - I know that I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

But end of the day, there's no real discussion about any sort of change. Unless Dr Wood can work some kind of contract magic.
    This team might be worse than the 2013 squad. That’s saying a lot because Tech sucked something awful that year (lost to a horrible Kansas team). This is one of the worst teams Tech has fielded over the past decade. Yeah...you can blame COVID, but the other teams are going through the same thing so that’s no excuse. Barely scraping by a crappy UTEP team and then letting UTSA beat them from behind. I’m not going to call any one person out, but it’s shameful.... They should all feel embarrassed. I sure as hell am.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post

This team might be worse than the 2013 squad. That’s saying a lot because Tech sucked something awful that year (lost to a horrible Kansas team). This is one of the worst teams Tech has fielded over the past decade. Yeah...you can blame COVID, but the other teams are going through the same thing so that’s no excuse. Barely scraping by a crappy UTEP team and then letting UTSA beat them from behind. I’m not going to call any one person out, but it’s shameful.... They should all feel embarrassed. I sure as hell am.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The 2013 team was not as bad as their record. They were as bad as their coach. This one is too.

+ Reply to Thread