+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @LATechWBB Newcomers Progressing

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechWBB Newcomers Progressing

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With just over a month to go before the collegiate basketball season begins, Louisiana Tech head coach Brooke Stoehr continues to be pleased with what she is seeing from her team in practice.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: @LATechWBB Newcomers Progressing

Sounds like a good group. We just need to pick up where we left off in the tournament. We were playing our best ball when the tournament had to abruptly end. I am hoping that we can build off of that, instead of completely starting over again.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: @LATechWBB Newcomers Progressing

It's nice to read an article that just focuses on coaching and the sport itself. Well, except for the obvious references to virus protocols. But mostly it is about basketball.

When I saw the CUSA announcement about the changes to scheduling and that the conference tourney will be in Frisco I am reminded that that is where the whole virus mess started. It was during hoops' season, specifically conference championship week, that the virus hit and first affected college sports. It might be conference championship week when things return to "normal" again. That would be a bit ironic.

Back to the article...not picking on our WBB team, but I find it unfathomable how much out of shape so many athletes got. No excuse for young athletes to not stay in shape, even on their own efforts. Inexcusable. But, I suppose it's a "generational thing."

+ Reply to Thread