+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Champ FriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    It's odd that he was fired for being right (err, correct).

If you call it early and you're wrong that seems like it'd be worse.
    They weren't right then and still aren't. And even if they may be considered "correct" for now, the flawed Decision Desk reasoning promoted by Stirewalt that Trump would get less than 45% of the outstanding vote (he actually got in the neighborhood of 55% if not over) proves how wrong they were and are.

Stirewalt became the face and voice that drove many former FOX News viewers to leave and not return. And today he paid for it.

Arizona is still being investigated and the truth will be exposed completely sooner rather than later. And it won't be pretty for the CCP figurehead Xiden.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    They weren't right then and still aren't. And his voice is what drove many of the former FOX News viewers to leave and not return.

Arizona is still being investigated and the truth will be exposed completely sooner rather than later. And it won't be pretty for the CCP figurehead Xiden.
    Well. I suppose if they can find more votes for Trump than votes for Biden, in that case he will have called it incorrectly.

If that happens then maybe they will have fired him for being incorrect in his call.

If he was calling the way the electoral votes would go by the time they were counted, he's been vindicated.

If it was that plus "withstanding all challenges" then, I guess we wait and see. Unlike him, I won't make a definitive call on it (but I think he'll be proven correct).

+ Reply to Thread