+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 823

Thread: Democrat voter fraud is on!

  1. #796
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    53,198

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Surely not from an ABC poll...
    I didn’t click the link. He still thinks Hillary won.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

  2. #797
    Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    East of the mighty Ouachita
    Posts
    6,817

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I didn’t click the link. He still thinks Hillary won.
    Yeah, I’ve figured out ole Goosey is BBB’s version of Baghdad Bob.

  3. #798
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    51,766

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    A majority of Americans support removing Trump.

    https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/...2021_final.pdf
    Debunked.

  4. #799
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    51,766

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Yeah, I’ve figured out ole Goosey is BBB’s version of Baghdad Bob.
    Great catch...yes!

  5. #800
    Champ FriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Today, the VP was evacuated for continuity of power and the entire Legislative Branch of these United States was scurrying for hidey holes. In the Capitol.

    Hard to normalize what happened today.
    Not really that hard with the facts that are coming out now.

    Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnell's Sergeants-at-Arms Refused Security Measures While New Timeline Proves 'Trump Incitement' Claims Bogus. - The National Pulse

  6. #801
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    35,244

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Just remember...libtards never let facts get in the way of their "truth."

  7. #802
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    27,097

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    The National Pulse? Lol. Why do you only read trash?

  8. #803
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    35,244

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The National Pulse? Lol. Why do you only read trash?
    We don't only read trash...we read your posts, which is THE TRASH, and we read facts presented by real Americans.

    As for what actually happened that day at the capitol building, I have the straight scoop directly from people who were there. I know it is pointless to post it here since real Americans already "know" the truth, and you POS commie bastards are not interested in the truth, only the commie propaganda.

    BTW, I was pleasantly surprised when Lesly Stahl called Pelosi out on her BS. The look on the old hag's face is priceless since Dems are not used to the lamestream media pursuing the truth.

  9. #804
    Champ FriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We don't only read trash...we read your posts, which is THE TRASH, and we read facts presented by real Americans.

    As for what actually happened that day at the capitol building, I have the straight scoop directly from people who were there. I know it is pointless to post it here since real Americans already "know" the truth, and you POS commie bastards are not interested in the truth, only the commie propaganda.

    BTW, I was pleasantly surprised when Lesly Stahl called Pelosi out on her BS. The look on the old hag's face is priceless since Dems are not used to the lamestream media pursuing the truth.
    As usual when Goosey can't refute facts he has to resort to attacking the source. Just proves the facts even more.

  10. #805
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    51,766

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    As usual when Goosey can't refute facts he has to resort to attacking the source. Just proves the facts even more.
    Just call his very few fact related links in his posts “debunked” or “fake new” like he does ours when he refuses to read for comprehension. His playbook is simple.

  11. #806
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    27,097

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    As usual when Goosey can't refute facts he has to resort to attacking the source. Just proves the facts even more.
    Refuted the argument in another thread.

  12. #807
    Champ FriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the roughFriscoDawg is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Actual fraud in Texas that was exposed by Project Veritas comes home to roost.

    Texas Election Official Arrested For Widespread Vote Harvesting And Fraud - Breaking911

  13. #808
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    27,097

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Actual fraud in Texas that was exposed by Project Veritas comes home to roost.

    Texas Election Official Arrested For Widespread Vote Harvesting And Fraud - Breaking911
    No one said that there is no election fraud. There is always some. Just not enough to impact the elections.

  14. #809
    2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    12,128

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Actual fraud in Texas that was exposed by Project Veritas comes home to roost.

    Texas Election Official Arrested For Widespread Vote Harvesting And Fraud - Breaking911
    You reckon they ought to invalidate Texas's electoral college votes since we can't run a clean election?

  15. #810
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    12,825

    Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    No one said that there is no election fraud. There is always some. Just not enough to impact the elections.
    Your argument is it’s okay because it didn’t affect your preferred outcome. Didn’t stop the rejection of electors by democrats in previous years when republicans won. Didn’t stop them from claiming/accusing that it was rigged without suffering a consequence. Most of us with a brain are only arguing that states which violated their own laws should have electors rejected and any fraud that is found should be punished. One of those things is happening.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts