+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2074

Thread: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Red herring. Stick to the cases that are currently under investigation and that have active criminal referrals in play.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Red herring. Stick to the cases that are currently under investigation and that have active criminal referrals in play.
    I think pretty much every "case" you've linked to from places like gatewaypundit all have roughly the same validity as this one, but I'm also just circling back to some things that were once posted as if they were true that (unsurprisingly) turned out not to be true. Because of (generously) ignorance or (more likely) grift on the part of those initiating them.

Just trying to add some context to the "fire hose of falsehood" approach here. Gotta circle back sometimes to re-examine these things. Otherwise people might assume credibility where it very much isn't earned.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I think pretty much every "case" you've linked to from places like gatewaypundit all have roughly the same validity as this one, but I'm also just circling back to some things that were once posted as if they were true that (unsurprisingly) turned out not to be true. Because of (generously) ignorance or (more likely) grift on the part of those initiating them.

Just trying to add some context to the "fire hose of falsehood" approach here. Gotta circle back sometimes to re-examine these things. Otherwise people might assume credibility where it very much isn't earned.
    Better not throw too many stones around your glass house.

Validity is not disproven simply because some biased or corrupt judges decided not to allow cases to advance on specious procedural or technical grounds. And are enforcing unreasonable sanctions in order to try to legitimize those specious rulings.

If you want to go all "Jen Psycho" on this board, that can work both ways.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Better not throw too many stones around your glass house.

Validity is not disproven simply because some biased or corrupt judges decided not to allow cases to advance on specious procedural or technical grounds. And are enforcing unreasonable sanctions in order to try to legitimize those specious rulings.

If you want to go all "Jen Psycho" on this board, that can work both ways.
    Are you saying "Business Insider" is not reporting honestly that these liars are going to be punished? Or disputing that they're liars who deserve these punishments (and more)? I mean, judges and juries and election officials certainly aren't infallible. But. . . neither are lawyers.

And legally, what the courts say (especially when they say it over and over again) goes.

My main point is maybe don't trust gatewaypundit. It's basically National Enquirer. They'd blame batboy for Trump's loss if they thought it'd get clicks.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Still throwing logic out the window in the name of what you wanted to happen. Keep believing this idiot we have in the White House actually got the votes you wanted him to get.

If y'all find this stuff credible I'll never convince you otherwise.

That was established about 40 pages ago on this thread.

But it's still relevant when people referenced elsewhere in the thread have updates to the consequences for their actions. Even if y'all think they don't deserve those consequences. Still part of the (endlessly, needlessly) ongoing conversation, such as it is.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Established well before the 40 pages was logic. You bad orange man haters really love to run from logic.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Established well before the 40 pages was logic. You bad orange man haters really love to run from logic.
    I'm not tracking with you here.

It seems logical that if you file spurious court cases you might get your hand slapped.

Is this still about mailed in ballots are fraudulent (in one direction) by default? Or too many people voted or whatever?

I'm not tracking with you here.

It seems logical that if you file spurious court cases you might get your hand slapped.

Is this still about mailed in ballots are fraudulent (in one direction) by default? Or too many people voted or whatever?
    Again...LOGIC...No way Trump got more votes than he did in 2016 but got his ass stomped. Who are these people who voted with you for the idiot Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Again...LOGIC...No way Trump got more votes than he did in 2016 but got his ass stomped. Who are these people who voted with you for the idiot Biden?
    I didn't vote for Biden.

But there are a lot of people in the U.S. We have voter registration. If you think it's fundamentally impossible for Biden to have received the number of votes attributed to him, well obviously that's a choice, and we'll just have to disagree. If you that is illogical for me to believe, I'm not sure there is a way to resolve that. It's not like you and I can go door to door to do a new census. So I'll be illogical to you, and we'll just have to live with that.

It's not like what either one of us thinks will change anything in the 2020 election or any election going forward. We just get one each, and I'm probably "throwing mine away" on lots of write in candidates going forward. So believe it or not, while I'm one less vote for most Republicans anymore, I'm really not one more vote for Democrats. So you're not losing much without me.

I didn't vote for Biden.

But there are a lot of people in the U.S. We have voter registration. If you think it's fundamentally impossible for Biden to have received the number of votes attributed to him, well obviously that's a choice, and we'll just have to disagree. If you that is illogical for me to believe, I'm not sure there is a way to resolve that. It's not like you and I can go door to door to do a new census. So I'll be illogical to you, and we'll just have to live with that.

It's not like what either one of us thinks will change anything in the 2020 election or any election going forward. We just get one each, and I'm probably "throwing mine away" on lots of write in candidates going forward. So believe it or not, while I'm one less vote for most Republicans anymore, I'm really not one more vote for Democrats. So you're not losing much without me.
    We all lose when those who claim to be fence riders in the voting booth defend leftist policies that defy logic.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The 2020 POTUS election, and the two Georgia senate races, were categorically fraudulent, period. There are at least two levels, depending on where you are willing to go with it.

1) As Louisiana Congressman Mike Johnson (R) (5th District) says, the US Constitution clearly lays out that ONLY state legislatures can determine how states conduct elections. Period. No exceptions...the Founding Fathers didn't write "...unless there is a pandemic" or some other alternatives. ONLY state legislatures can set election procedures/laws. PERIOD! That's not what happened across the nation, and especially in the key battleground states. ALL those results are invalid, unconstitutional, and should be tossed out. So, there is that level of recognizing the "fraud" of the elections.

2) Then there's all the vote tampering that took place. The fake ballots, the doctored ballots, the thugs preventing GOP poll watchers to enter the building, the states where Trump was leading, the counting suddenly stopped, and by the next morning, Oh look! Biden won. You have to be a special kind of STUPID not to go, "Say what!? This all looks suspicious to me."

There are some things you just "know" even without personal tangible evidence. Trump warned us the Dems would cheat in the election, he even pointed to the states (districts) where it would happen and how they would do it. He was right. Biden did get millions of votes, legally, of course. But he did not get what he was credited with. Trump had votes stolen from him. How many? Can't be sure, but it was certainly in the many thousands and it was in those key voting locations that could flip a state. And it doesn't matter even with the fake ballots removed if Biden still had more votes nationally, Trump won enough states to garner the EC victory. In California Biden could have won by 1 million votes or 20 million votes, but he still only got the same EC votes. So, when the libs toss around, so-and-so got more votes total, the answer is, so?

The real loser(s) was not Donald Trump. It was America, Americans, and the free world.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Even if the percentage of illegally cast votes is 1/4 of 1%, I want them to take it seriously and mitigate it. Doing nothing is like a college professor giving a test to 100 students, having 1 cheat, and doing nothing because it’s only 1. We shouldn’t wait until 30 of the 100 cheat to try to stop it.

+ Reply to Thread