+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I see no reason why we can’t use the same machines we grew up with in Louisiana. Toggle a handle from right to left and it closes the curtain and sets each switch so you select your preferred candidate. Flip the switch toward your choice, then toggle the main handle back from left to right. Your votes are tallied similar to the way a handheld clicker counter works. Never heard any reports of fraud on those simple but effective systems.
    You would have lots of toggle switches for a city the size of Houston.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You would have lots of toggle switches for a city the size of Houston.
    Not a valid excuse. So it takes a little longer. Better to stretch the in person voting to 2-3 days and get it right rather than what we have right now.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Not a valid excuse. So it takes a little longer. Better to stretch the in person voting to 2-3 days and get it right rather than what we have right now.
    There’s no evidence that we don’t have it right right now.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

It isn’t a matter of taking longer. It might actually be faster than using the damn scroll feature. It is a matter of having a machine large enough to have 200+ toggle switches.

Besides, courts and election officials looked into the matter, and there wasn’t anything wrong with the operation of the machines.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    There’s no evidence that we don’t have it right right now.
    Next time we have an election, I want you and Goosey to hand me your paper mail in ballots and watch me shred and burn them. That is how 70million people feel about the value of their vote right now. Every state which violated their own constitution in this election should have every vote in the state rejected. That includes Texas. The result may be the same, but when 35million voters have their votes nullified regardless of party, maybe they will want the system cleaned up.

“But there is no evidence of wide spread fraud.” Okay, fine.

“ I only robbed one bank. I didn’t rob them all.” Case closed, everyone go home.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Next time we have an election, I want you and Goosey to hand me your paper mail in ballots and watch me shred and burn them. That is how 70million people feel about the value of their vote right now. Every state which violated their own constitution in this election should have every vote in the state rejected. That includes Texas. The result may be the same, but when 35million voters have their votes nullified regardless of party, maybe they will want the system cleaned up.

“ I only robbed one bank. I didn’t rob them all.” Case closed, everyone go home.
    They feel that way because a sore loser and the financially motivated irresponsible people who enable him pretended it was the case until people started to believe it.

Nobody thinks it's ok to commit voter fraud. Just like nobody thinks robbing a bank is ok. Nobody has made that argument.

Where fraud is proven, consequences happen. But where you can't support your suspicion of fraud with evidence it doesn't make sense to act as though you've proven something and take actions based on that non proven claim.

If I asked you to judge between me and a friend and we just walked up and I said " this guy owes me a hundred bucks, make him pay." You'd ask me how you're supposed to know that I leant him $100. And if I said, "well, I have a nicer shirt on and the pockets on these pants are kind of loose, so he could have stolen it." You'd roll your eyes. That's not proof. But then if I said " my Franklin had serial.number xyz" and we looked and the $100 bill he's got has serial number abc, not only would you roll your eyes but usually I'd begin to lose credibility.

But then if I said, let's ask that security guard who was standing next to us, and who is my longtime friend and ally, and the security guard says "nope, nothing like that happened" despite knowing that me and my other friends will now go after him hard, you'd normally grow even more dubious.

But then, even if other friends of mine (who would stand to profit if I can just get my hands on that money) speak up and point out that it was never mine - if I keep pretending that the previous"evidences" hadn't been proven wrong and my stories keep getting wilder and keep getting shown to be factually incorrect or based on nothing probable. . .

At that point (if not much earlier) you've got to tell me to get lost. Yeah maybe you can't KNOW what happened if you weren't there. But eventually you've got to give up on humoring a total lack of credibility.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Those feelings aren’t based on facts. As Ben Shapiro says, “Facts don’t care about your feelings.”

Trump has really snowflaked the right.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

So...someone tell me about the thousands of people who signed affidavits about witnessing voter fraud, under penalty of perjury and possible jail time. I suppose all of those people, many of them, if not most of them, are Dems and Indies and I bet most of them did not vote for nor like Trump, are willing to lie to.... But they know what they witnessed. Everyone of them has been summarily dismissed as being wrong or for being some wacko. Why would all of those people, from across many states, with no prior contact all do the same thing...unless they know what they witnessed?

Someone tell me about the video of Dem operatives and hired security guards physically blocking entry to only GOP poll watchers. while allowing Dem poll watchers to come and go? I have seen the video...in fact despite FB's and others' efforts to keep it from being shared and seen it keeps resurfacing...briefly...and being taken down again. Oh! the whole video was scripted and shot somewhere and is just a pretense...LOL!

Someone tell me why it isn't suspicious that original ballots were destroyed in many cities, KEY cities, like Detroit and others, on November 4th when the normal procedure...actually mandated procedure...is to hold them for some specific time in all elections in case of needed recounts and/or challenges. But in this case, it was "oops! we're sorry, they have all been destroyed."

I could go on...but everyone here knows the details of this "grand theft election." Just some are giddy the Left got away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So...someone tell me about the thousands of people who signed affidavits about witnessing voter fraud, under penalty of perjury and possible jail time. I suppose all of those people, many of them, if not most of them, are Dems and Indies and I bet most of them did not vote for nor like Trump, are willing to lie to.... But they know what they witnessed. Everyone of them has been summarily dismissed as being wrong or for being some wacko. Why would all of those people, from across many states, with no prior contact all do the same thing...unless they know what they witnessed?

Someone tell me about the video of Dem operatives and hired security guards physically blocking entry to only GOP poll watchers. while allowing Dem poll watchers to come and go? I have seen the video...in fact despite FB's and others' efforts to keep it from being shared and seen it keeps resurfacing...briefly...and being taken down again. Oh! the whole video was scripted and shot somewhere and is just a pretense...LOL!

Someone tell me why it isn't suspicious that original ballots were destroyed in many cities, KEY cities, like Detroit and others, on November 4th when the normal procedure...actually mandated procedure...is to hold them for some specific time in all elections in case of needed recounts and/or challenges. But in this case, it was "oops! we're sorry, they have all been destroyed."

I could go on...but everyone here knows the details of this "grand theft election." Just some are giddy the Left got away with it.
    We have been over this a hundred times now. The affidavits - the facts that the witnesses alleged did not constitute fraud.

The rest of what you claim didn’t happen. Post the evidence if you have it.

We have been over this a hundred times now. The affidavits - the facts that the witnesses alleged did not constitute fraud.

He just FEELS like it was stolen. 70 million Americans feel unheard...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sorry if you're not as connected to the world as many of us are. Of course you have no reason to find these videos for yourself, and as fast as FB takes it down when it pops up, it is hard to capture it. It sat on my page for awhile but I never thought to copy it to another medium...it's gone now. There have been press conferences, yes some by Rudy G., spelling out some of these incidents. I will try to find a copy, but YouTube is in on the cover-up too and they are deleting such evidence as they appear as well.

Sorry if you're not as connected to the world as many of us are. Of course you have no reason to find these videos for yourself, and as fast as FB takes it down when it pops up, it is hard to capture it. It sat on my page for awhile but I never thought to copy it to another medium...it's gone now. There have been press conferences, yes some by Rudy G., spelling out some of these incidents. I will try to find a copy, but YouTube is in on the cover-up too and they are deleting such evidence as they appear as well.
    Rudy saying something happened is completely worthless so we will need to see the video of it happening.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I can't do it easily on my phone but there was a very good explanation of what happened to the signed affidavits. The short version is that they don't really say what you were led to think they say (and aren't really at a big chance of a perjury conviction anyway - perjury isn't going to happen just for ignorance).

Most of them were things like the signs were hard to see or someone looked at me mean. Or a poll worker had a marker in their pocket and I bet they meant to change the ballots. They didn't credibly allege fraud. The worst probably never got submitted, the others were reviewed. It's not a thing. It was a stunt. Rudy stands in front of a press conference and waves a stack of papers and says "all these people saw something" but he knows they can't go to court with it. He gets paid either way.

The real GOP poll watchers got to watch. The extras didn't always have room.

Another example: One of the “expert” affidavits Trump submitted in Michigan claimed that vote totals exceeded registrations in certain counties. Turns out that favorite Trump “expert” (Ramsland) cited registrations from counties in Minnesota with the same name for the registrations when comparing to the vote totals in Michigan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.fre...amp/3829654001

Really basic careless errors.

Despite the fact that each of these allegations get debunked or fail for complete lack of proof, their legends live on in conservative alternative universe circles.

+ Reply to Thread