+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 139 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat voter fraud is on!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Here’s a list with links to the decisions. 80 is wrong.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...-2020-11%3famp

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post

Business Insider?

Typical liberal media. They probably just made all that up. It's not like you could verify that stuff. Why don't they list the cases that reversed the election? Can't trust them.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Business Insider?

Typical liberal media. They probably just made all that up. It's not like you could verify that stuff. Why don't they list the cases that reversed the election? Can't trust them.

Turns out, the only sources that can be trusted are the ones that tell me exactly what I want to hear. Who would’ve thought?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post

No, I am not wrong. I assume you have read the rulings. I have not yet read them all....there is so much BS in these documents...but two I have read just reinforces the absolute bullshit this all is. Clearly the courts picked a side and twisted laws, rules, precedent into a pretzel just to get to the predetermined result they wanted. Example: on October 22nd, nearly two weeks before the election, a district court ruled, that is dismissed, a lawsuit and agreed with the Dem state officials that the US Post Office could not possibly deliver all the mail-in ballots by the statuary date, therefore, the court arbitrarily extended the date and eliminated the need for signature verification on said ballots. In other words...tell me Dem operatives, what does the court need to do to accommodate your ballot creation and stealing of the election?

No US Post Office official was consulted...until several days after the damage was done, and that bimbo just spouted some generic statistics about the guessed amount of extra mail that would be in the system. It didn't even support the contention of the postal service being swamped since the same post office infrastructure had easily handled volume of mail in the past that exceeded the projected numbers of the 2020 mail-in ballots. Essentially, and I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but just to illustrate the point, the USPS said they routinely handle 600,000 pieces of mail at peak times like at Christmas and they were projecting no more than 400,000 pieces during the mail-in ballot period. The judge goes, well, hmmm....400,000 is more than 600,000, I guess, so we better give them more time! Or some such nonsense as that.

In another case it's like "the call on the field is a catch and there's not enough evidence to overturn it, the call stands." The court could have ruled the other way, "no catch" and there wouldn't have been enough evidence to change that call (ruling) either. But, thanks for providing this link. I am copying and pasting from it to share with others.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    No, I am not wrong. I assume you have read the rulings. I have not yet read them all....there is so much BS in these documents...but two I have read just reinforces the absolute bullshit this all is. Clearly the courts picked a side and twisted laws, rules, precedent into a pretzel just to get to the predetermined result they wanted. Example: on October 22nd, nearly two weeks before the election, a district court ruled, that is dismissed, a lawsuit and agreed with the Dem state officials that the US Post Office could not possibly deliver all the mail-in ballots by the statuary date, therefore, the court arbitrarily extended the date and eliminated the need for signature verification on said ballots. In other words...tell me Dem operatives, what does the court need to do to accommodate your ballot creation and stealing of the election?

No US Post Office official was consulted...until several days after the damage was done, and that bimbo just spouted some generic statistics about the guessed amount of extra mail that would be in the system. It didn't even support the contention of the postal service being swamped since the same post office infrastructure had easily handled volume of mail in the past that exceeded the projected numbers of the 2020 mail-in ballots. Essentially, and I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but just to illustrate the point, the USPS said they routinely handle 600,000 pieces of mail at peak times like at Christmas and they were projecting no more than 400,000 pieces during the mail-in ballot period. The judge goes, well, hmmm....400,000 is more than 600,000, I guess, so we better give them more time! Or some such nonsense as that.

In another case it's like "the call on the field is a catch and there's not enough evidence to overturn it, the call stands." The court could have ruled the other way, "no catch" and there wouldn't have been enough evidence to change that call (ruling) either. But, thanks for providing this link. I am copying and pasting from it to share with others.
    Which district court are you talking about? New Jersey?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Guys. Please quit beating each other up. No matter which side you are on, WE ALL will have to live with the consequences of being duped by the "entitled" ones.
    God bless America and may we all assess the basis of our Choices. Is it anger and emotion, or truth? We are really struggling to know in this "everyone does what is right in their on eyes" mentality.
    Please American citizens. Unite to demand our government do its job to promote and establish justice for ALL.
    These past few weeks have proven to me, few in our government give a stink about we the people. All of this madness is their show, not the will of the people.
    My personal opinion is the evidence of people in the middle of the election day madness have not been heard. No court has heard sworn testimonies of what took place. So, if you are convinced of your position on the "election fraud" you are doing so without the facts those people have to offer.
    Have a blessed day!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Guys. Please quit beating each other up. No matter which side you are on, WE ALL will have to live with the consequences of being duped by the "entitled" ones.
    God bless America and may we all assess the basis of our Choices. Is it anger and emotion, or truth? We are really struggling to know in this "everyone does what is right in their on eyes" mentality.
    Please American citizens. Unite to demand our government do its job to promote and establish justice for ALL.
    These past few weeks have proven to me, few in our government give a stink about we the people. All of this madness is their show, not the will of the people.
    My personal opinion is the evidence of people in the middle of the election day madness have not been heard. No court has heard sworn testimonies of what took place. So, if you are convinced of your position on the "election fraud" you are doing so without the facts those people have to offer.
    Have a blessed day!
    Amen to all of this!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Are we going to throw out Texas's votes because our governor made emergency
    Yes, throw out Texas and the entire country and do a redo vote with correct monitors, true fail-safe methods and oversee.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Have a blessed day!
    Right there with you OldBlue.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Yes, throw out Texas and the entire country and do a redo vote with correct monitors, true fail-safe methods and oversee.
    Trump has even less support now than he had then.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Trump has even less support now than he had then.
    you are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    you are wrong
    Careful. You don’t want to be on the wrong side of history.

A majority of Americans support removing Trump.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/...2021_final.pdf

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    A majority of Americans support removing Trump.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/...2021_final.pdf
    More lies

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    More lies
    Surely not from an ABC poll...

+ Reply to Thread