+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 217 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3254

Thread: President Biden

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: President Biden

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    You’ll need that extra money to pay for the cost of food.
    There won't be any food if Biden stays in office.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

He is a total failure.

That said, it makes me sick that the RINOs are going to benefit from all of this, even though they supported it all along. They benefited from Trump's strong leadership while trying to play both sides of the fence, then they benefited from Jan 6th by jumping on board with the partisan dem stupidity, now they stand to benefit by kind of being from the opposition party of the failure occupying the White House. They are truly the party of nothing.

Mitch will be running the senate soon and will pay no price for being a do-nothing obstructionist.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    He is a total failure.

That said, it makes me sick that the RINOs are going to benefit from all of this, even though they supported it all along. They benefited from Trump's strong leadership while trying to play both sides of the fence, then they benefited from Jan 6th by jumping on board with the partisan dem stupidity, now they stand to benefit by kind of being from the opposition party of the failure occupying the White House. They are truly the party of nothing.

Mitch will be running the senate soon and will pay no price for being a do-nothing obstructionist.
    I'm worried that if GOP gets house, they will elect Kevin McCarthy as Speaker, which could be as bad as Paul Ryan or Boehner was. Both of those RINOs undermined Trump from the beginning.

Have you guys also noticed two people who were very vocal against Trump.. have basically disappeared?? Even they can't defend this admin that they voted for..

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post

Have you guys also noticed two people who were very vocal against Trump.. have basically disappeared?? Even they can't defend this admin that they voted for..
    McCain died didn't he?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

He is a total failure.

This is the epitome of telling me you have no idea what you're talking about without saying you have no idea what you're talking about.

And your last line would say you're a Democrat.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    I'm worried that if GOP gets house, they will elect Kevin McCarthy as Speaker, which could be as bad as Paul Ryan or Boehner was. Both of those RINOs undermined Trump from the beginning.
    What was undermined? Trump got everything he pushed for except for a wall. Even that was partially done.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    This is the epitome of telling me you have no idea what you're talking about without saying you have no idea what you're talking about.

What was undermined? Trump got everything he pushed for except for a wall. Even that was partially done.
    Says the RINO cheerleader. Rather than just saying, "you have no idea what you are talking about", be specific about what the RINOS did for conservatism. The RINOS gave him(us) NOTHING toward protecting our southern border.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

What planet did you just come from? The rinos and democrats fought Trump on everything he did and a lot of shit they made up. And, then he had to endure an election loaded with the most fraud in the history of our country. They must have long necks on your planet because you've definitely got your head up your ass.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Seriously? You've been watching too much TV.

I am not a democrat, nor a republican. I think both parties treat serious issues like an athletic competition. As long as THEY win, all is good. The fact that you believe I need to be one or the other tells me the depth of your thought process.

We got crap (make that CRAP) like Obamacare because republicans ignored issues within our healthcare system. They did nothing, so we got the worst thing imaginable. Then they ran on replacing that crap, and in the end did nothing again.

Think of the immigration system. It's broken. The repubs will do nothing and we will eventually get amnesty for all, which will only lead to millions more showing up at the border uninvited.

I could go on, but logic would be lost on you.

If you want to post, at least try to put your thoughts together.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Says the RINO cheerleader. Rather than just saying, "you have no idea what you are talking about", be specific about what the RINOS did for conservatism. The RINOS gave him(us) NOTHING toward protecting our southern border.
    Biden hasn’t been a total failure. Bad, but not a failure.
    The ones you consider RINOs mostly voted for everything from Trump and against everything from Biden. One or two examples otherwise doesn’t change anything.
    Trump did not provide “strong leadership” for us.
    Only those in denial have seen any benefit from Jan. 6.
    Government doing nothing is what you want, so why complain?

Trump’s wall was not a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    What planet did you just come from? The rinos and democrats fought Trump on everything he did and a lot of shit they made up. And, then he had to endure an election loaded with the most fraud in the history of our country. They must have long necks on your planet because you've definitely got your head up your ass.
    And yet, Trump got everything he pushed for except the crappy wall.

The election was not a fraud.

My head is firmly on my shoulders. A bit stiff with a pinched nerve, but still there.

I am not a democrat, nor a republican. I think both parties treat serious issues like an athletic competition. As long as THEY win, all is good. The fact that you believe I need to be one or the other tells me the depth of your thought process.
    I agree, except with your first three sentences; but I don’t think you need to be on one side or the other. I said you sound like a Democrat because, of all people, you called McConnell an obstructionist, of which he has only been with Obama and Biden (for better and worse).

We got crap (make that CRAP) like Obamacare because republicans ignored issues within our healthcare system. They did nothing, so we got the worst thing imaginable. Then they ran on replacing that crap, and in the end did nothing again.
    Then why do you have such full-throat support of them? Don’t forget, Obamacare was what it was because Democrats kept editing it to appease Republicans. And then every single Republican still voted against it. They didn't replace it because they had no plan to do so that would work or had any support/popularity. Just ending it wasn't an option.

Maybe you’ll agree that ending lobbying and getting money out of politics might be a good step to fixing things?

Think of the immigration system. It's broken. The repubs will do nothing and we will eventually get amnesty for all, which will only lead to millions more showing up at the border uninvited.
    I agree it's broken, though we probably disagree some on the why and the fixes.

We need some form of amnesty for those who are already here, especially the ones who kept out of trouble, started families, have strong ties to their community, etc. They can pay a fine and go through a modified process. And yes, it’s something that needs to be done every so often. Illegal immigration cannot be 100% stopped but there are ways that it can be curbed that doesn’t come down to us being cruel and inhumane. We

+ Reply to Thread