+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 217 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3252

Thread: President Biden

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: President Biden

Thank goodness we have Biden as the face of the nation. Big tough guy (love it when he stares at the camera unblinking and confused looking, saying something he thinks makes him look stern).

China spent yesterday threatening him over the phone, telling him what would happen if he played with fire. All the while, our idiot talks about removing tariffs on Chinese goods to reduce the inflation he had a big hand in creating (especially these high energy prices).

North Korea has just threatened to blow South Korea off the face of the planet.

Russia is STILL in Ukraine killing Ukrainians and selling oil to our foes and allies alike to fund their efforts.

There are still folks abandoned in Afghanistan (assuming they have survived till now) under Taliban rule that had the credentials to get out. Not only did this moron get Americans killed with his withdrawal strategy, it appears China aircraft are likely using the Bagram airfield.

I could use a good mean tweet right now to cheer me up.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

This clueless bimbo must have missed the section on separation of powers in Civics class. Or more likely never bothered to take a class on civics or government.

Karine Jean-Pierre Says Supreme Court Overturning Roe v Wade Was "Unconstitutional" (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

But the jobs market is through the roof...

Right, jobs that nobody wants. All the proof you need is to go to any retail/food outlet and see how bad the service is.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Log Cabin, here in town, has a sign out front. “Hiring just like everyone else”. Used to, we got great service because college students wanted to work and got good tips. With prices going up everywhere, tips are probably closer to 15% when it used to be 18-20%. Also, I may be wrong, but I think student loans can now include more than just tuition, books, and board. If they include living expenses, then loans are taking the place of work.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Log Cabin, here in town, has a sign out front. “Hiring just like everyone else”. Used to, we got great service because college students wanted to work and got good tips. With prices going up everywhere, tips are probably closer to 15% when it used to be 18-20%. Also, I may be wrong, but I think student loans can now include more than just tuition, books, and board. If they include living expenses, then loans are taking the place of work.
    Been here two weeks now and haven't made it to Log Cabin.. need to go back there...

I do find it interesting that Democrats can tell you what is "Not a Recession", but they cannot tell you what a "Recession is"...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Been here two weeks now and haven't made it to Log Cabin.. need to go back there...

I do find it interesting that Democrats can tell you what is "Not a Recession", but they cannot tell you what a "Recession is"...
    Dems will tell you that's an easy one. Recessions only occur with a Repub in the WH.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

They can’t define a lot of things….

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I’d be willing to bet tips are way worse than that now.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I’d be willing to bet tips are way worse than that now.
    You are probably right.

You are probably right.
    We don’t go out much anymore because it’s too expensive, but when we do I try and be very patient and encouraging to the wait staff, and I’ll leave them a generous tip unless the service is just atrocious. My mother used to wait tables on the weekends when I was a kid, and I can remember her telling me horror stories about working large groups only to receive nothing for her work. Ironically, 90% of the time the large groups would be church people.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Beginning to wonder if something else is up or they are stretching the excuse to keep Sleepy on the shelf as long as they can.

Joe Biden Tests Positive For Covid for Seventh Day in a Row... Will Continue to Isolate (thegatewaypundit.com)

+ Reply to Thread