+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 217 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: President Biden

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: President Biden

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Like the greatest President in my life (Pres. Ronald Reagan) stated, “Government isn’t the solution. Government is the problem.”.
    So true.

And once the government "solves" the "problem", you never get them out of your hair. And given that most of them are rather stupid and incapable of simple problem solving skills (limiting troops on Guam because you are afraid it might tip over with the additional population is the kind of solution we are speaking about here), their intrusion isn't even slightly productive.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Such a terrible President that is ashamed of the gospel and our nation’s historical heritage. Bet he mentions some Muslim day this year.

Published 53 mins ago

Biden White House Easter remarks included zero mentions of Jesus
    Biden did mention the Easter Bunny in his White House remarks

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...jesus-mentions

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Biden's admin considering finishing the wall is Trump's biggest endorsement yet... MSM will say nothing about this.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden...YXMQ6ulC1fAI0k

The Biden administration is reportedly considering restarting construction of former President Donald Trump’s wall along the U.S.-Mexico border as the administration struggles to maintain control of the worsening border crisis.
    Biden Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said during a conversation with ICE employees last week that the administration was considering finishing “gaps in the wall.”

Politico reported last month that Biden was under investigation by the Government Accountability Office for halting billions of dollars in payments that were scheduled to go out to companies that had been contracted to finish building the wall.
    “Now the Government Accountability Office is launching a review to determine whether the new president broke the law by freezing the money in violation of budget rules designed to keep Congress in control of the cash flow,” Politico reported. “The probe highlights the challenge presidents have historically faced in fulfilling campaign promises that require money to be spent — or suspended — at odds with Congress’ intent.”
    The report comes as Biden’s border crisis has overwhelmed the U.S.-Mexico border, promoting backlash against Biden from Republicans, Democrats, and even the president of Mexico.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

$15 per Hour. Guy goes into a bar, there’s a robot bartender. Since the minimum wage was increased to $15 the owner had to replace his regular human bartender. The robot says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini.” The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, “What’s your IQ?” The guy says,” 168.” The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology. The guy leaves, but he is curious..So he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini.” Again, the robot makes a great martini gives it to the man and says, “What’s your IQ?” The guy says, “100.” The robot then starts to talk about NASCAR, Budweiser and John Deere tractors. The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini,” and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, “What’s your IQ?” The guy says, “Uh, about 50.” The robot leans in real close and says, “So, you people still happy you voted for Biden?”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    $15 per Hour. Guy goes into a bar, there’s a robot bartender. Since the minimum wage was increased to $15 the owner had to replace his regular human bartender. The robot says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini.” The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, “What’s your IQ?” The guy says,” 168.” The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology. The guy leaves, but he is curious..So he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini.” Again, the robot makes a great martini gives it to the man and says, “What’s your IQ?” The guy says, “100.” The robot then starts to talk about NASCAR, Budweiser and John Deere tractors. The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini,” and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, “What’s your IQ?” The guy says, “Uh, about 50.” The robot leans in real close and says, “So, you people still happy you voted for Biden?”
    Good one!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    😂🤪😅 awesome!!!

Governor. Abbott is always 100% correct!

3 hours ago

Texas Gov. Abbott blames Biden as allegations emerge of sexual assault at child migrant facility

'The Biden administration is now presiding over the abuse of children,' Abbott said

Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott demanded that the White House close a San Antonio facility housing migrant children Wednesday following allegations that children there were being sexually assaulted.

During a Wednesday evening press conference, Abbott said he received tips that alleged the children at the Freeman Coliseum facility were being sexually abused and were not eating enough.

HUNDREDS OF MIGRANTS CAUGHT AT US-MEXICO BORDER AS VIDEO OF YOUNG BOY RAISES PRESSURE ON BIDEN ADMINISTRATION

"These problems are a byproduct of President Biden’s open border policies and the lack of planning for the fallout for those disastrous policies," Abbott told reporters.

The governor said that separate complaints were sent to the Department of Health and Human Services and the Texas Department of Family and Protective services Wednesday, alleging four different kinds of child abuse.

The agencies then informed the state leadership.

Abbott said allegations of sexual assault, an insufficient number of staffers, children not eating, and an inability to separate COVID-19 positive children from virus-free children, were the most critical complaints the Texas government has received.

"In short, this facility is a health and safety nightmare. The Biden administration is now presiding over the abuse of children," Abbott told reporters, calling on the White House to immediately shut down the facility.

The governor called on the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Texas Rangers to immediately open an investigation into the allegations surrounding child abuse.

"The Biden administration caused this crisis and has repeatedly failed to address it," Abbott said. "The administration failed to plan for the influx of children that they invited to come. Now they face allegations of despicable child abuse and neglect."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...sexual-assault

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the VP was taking care of all of this.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Apparently the Biden admin is very very concerned about "ghost guns".. These are guns which are milled out and assembled by the owners. You cannot sell ghost guns, it is illegal. ghost guns do not have serial numbers on them as the lower receiver which normally carries the serial number is not finished out. People buy the lower assembly which requires additional milling and holes to be drilled in order to be functional, otherwise it is just a piece of metal. The left is manufacturing a problem with ghost guns where there is none. No ghost gun has been used in any shooting anywhere. Thugs and criminals are not going to take the time and effort to mill out a lower receiver. This is just another attempt on gun control.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Apparently the Biden admin is very very concerned about "ghost guns".. These are guns which are milled out and assembled by the owners. You cannot sell ghost guns, it is illegal. ghost guns do not have serial numbers on them as the lower receiver which normally carries the serial number is not finished out. People buy the lower assembly which requires additional milling and holes to be drilled in order to be functional, otherwise it is just a piece of metal. The left is manufacturing a problem with ghost guns where there is none. No ghost gun has been used in any shooting anywhere. Thugs and criminals are not going to take the time and effort to mill out a lower receiver. This is just another attempt on gun control.
    I think you're right about this not being a real problem. I did have a question. Are you saying you can by an un-serialed lower as long as it requires milling and drilling? I don't know anybody who's done that. I've put together a stripped lower (with serial number) a few times and it's pretty amazing that somebody like me can put it together (had a better trigger than my S&W AR too...pretty sure it was a CMMG lower parts kit).
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I think you're right about this not being a real problem. I did have a question. Are you saying you can by an un-serialed lower as long as it requires milling and drilling? I don't know anybody who's done that. I've put together a stripped lower (with serial number) a few times and it's pretty amazing that somebody like me can put it together (had a better trigger than my S&W AR too...pretty sure it was a CMMG lower parts kit).
    There are websites where you can find 80% lowers.. for about 100.00 each.. In addition, you can buy a kit, with a router, and jib set which can guide you on how to finish milling out the lower receiver. Can also do same for glocks. I have not done this but I know a few who have. If I ever did do this, I would definitely want their help so I didn't totally mess up the mill work. I could see myself easily doing that and wasting 100.00

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

There are websites where you can find 80% lowers.. for about 100.00 each.. In addition, you can buy a kit, with a router, and jib set which can guide you on how to finish milling out the lower receiver. Can also do same for glocks. I have not done this but I know a few who have. If I ever did do this, I would definitely want their help so I didn't totally mess up the mill work. I could see myself easily doing that and wasting 100.00
    Interesting. I've got a stripped lower I haven't built out yet. I'm thinking about finishing it out. I sort of miss having an AR. Complete uppers are pricy right now, but I KNOW I can't seat the barrel properly.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Interesting. I've got a stripped lower I haven't built out yet. I'm thinking about finishing it out. I sort of miss having an AR. Complete uppers are pricy right now, but I KNOW I can't seat the barrel properly.

Yeah they are.. everything is pricy right now..

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

When it comes to guns, politicians are some of the dumbest pieces of excrement there are.

This is almost as dumb as the "bump stock" hysteria that Trump ended up bending to. Almost. The NRA backed that stupidity so my membership has ended there.

I think we should take away all the AR-15s out there and give the folks with them 12 gauge shotguns and 30-06 deer-hunting rifles. Then we can really see some carnage....none of this 22 caliber sissy stuff. Heck, Biden the senile POS already stated we can just shoot through the door with a shotgun when we feel threatened.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    When it comes to guns, politicians are some of the dumbest pieces of excrement there are.

This is almost as dumb as the "bump stock" hysteria that Trump ended up bending to. Almost. The NRA backed that stupidity so my membership has ended there.

I think we should take away all the AR-15s out there and give the folks with them 12 gauge shotguns and 30-06 deer-hunting rifles. Then we can really see some carnage....none of this 22 caliber sissy stuff. Heck, Biden the senile POS already stated we can just shoot through the door with a shotgun when we feel threatened.
    None of that sissy stuff the armed services use... it is not just the size of the hole you punch in the paper that counts.

And I have lost family members to the .22LR.

+ Reply to Thread