+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 217 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3253

Thread: President Biden

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: President Biden

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    In their momma's basement gleefully watching Biden destroy America.

Oh, and a third bank has failed under Biden. More to come, I'm sure.
    Make that four banks.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Two more Chicom spy balloons over US territory. One just passed over Hawaii, and our military bases there, now over the Pacific Ocean heading toward the west coast. The other crossed Alaska, and our military bases there, now over Yukon, Canada, heading for Montana.

More failures by Biden.

Biden strikes again! The moron cancelled a contract to sell F-35 fighters to Taiwan. Doesn't want to upset the Chicoms.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Biden strikes again! The moron cancelled a contract to sell F-35 fighters to Taiwan. Doesn't want to upset the Chicoms.
    With that kind of resolve, is it any wonder Marcos pulled the rug out from under him? I would have done the same and saved myself whatever horrors having the US abandon me at the 11th hour would entail.

The world is acting rationally to Biden's leadership.

Congressman Comer is asking/telling/begging whatever! the DOJ not to charge Hunter Biden until Wednesday at the earliest. Which means Hunter will probably be arrested and charged today.

All the authorities have right now is evidence of some minor misdemeanors, but Comer says the House and Senate committees have uncovered evidence that will elevate the crimes to felonies and also implicate the Biden family, including Sleepy Joe. It is also strongly rumored that the Swamp is working hard behind the scenes to get Hunter charged with the misdemeanors and then eventually Sleepy, Creepy Joe will pardon Hunter on all convictions.

Stay tuned!

Sleepy Joe tripped and fell on stage at the Air Force Academy graduation. The WH explained someone yelled, "Incoming!" and Biden was diving for cover. (j/k about this...but, he really did fall).

Speaking of F-16s, the Pentagon is denying a story a F-16 shot down a private plane near Washington, D.C. today. Or, actually, it appears the F-16 tracked the plane past D.C. and the incident occurred just north of Knoxville, Tenn.

In any event, Biden officials are saying the plane was not shot down. Maybe it was a Chicom spy plane...can't shoot them down.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Sleepy Joe tripped and fell on stage at the Air Force Academy graduation. The WH explained someone yelled, "Incoming!" and Biden was diving for cover. (j/k about this...but, he really did fall).
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/214292...ibextid=0NULKw

I laughed way to hard at this

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Comedy is only funny when there is a measure of truth in it. Case in point.

White powder found in White House. The hazard response team checked it out and good news! nothing like anthrax or something, nope...it is just cocaine. Hunter Biden was just in the WH this weekend and is now at Camp David with his pop...just saying

I know y'all have heard about how disgusting the Bidens have been toward their 5-yr-old granddaughter. Disavowing her existence, denying any connection, etc... I'm sure the little girl has people around her who love her and care for her, so she will be fine. But...when I hold my 7-yr-old granddaughter, and my 5-year-old grandson, whom my wife and I are practically raising given my daughter's nomadic lifestyle of chasing jobs across the nation, well, it breaks my heart for her. Yeah, she'll be fine, but perhaps now...because 5-yr-olds are pretty sharp!...and especially later she will wonder what she did wrong to deserve such abominable treatment from the Bidens. She will blame herself, at least in part. Hopefully she'll come to realize that the Bidens are scumbags and they do not deserve her!

Meanwhile, I will continue to cherish every day our two grandkids are here. Yes, we are "parents" again, especially during the school year with the day-to-day grind of catching the bus at 6:50am, being home at 3:50pm when they get off the bus and then the dreaded hour+ of nightly homework. They both attend the Magnet School and it is a no-nonsense academics-first institution. And, it's worth it all. This is not what my wife and I envisioned retirement would be like. We expected to travel, to be free to come and go! Well, this is a far nobler endeavor.

Shame, shame, shame on the Bidens. And shame on all of you who actually voted for that POS.

White powder found in White House. The hazard response team checked it out and good news! nothing like anthrax or something, nope...it is just cocaine. Hunter Biden was just in the WH this weekend and is now at Camp David with his pop...just saying
    Cocaine found at Kamala Harris' parking place? Wait, why would a VP even have a parking place? They are chauffeured everywhere.

Biden's jack-booted thugs, aka the DOJ indicted the whistleblower for receiving $700K from that Chinese company, the exact same company that paid the Bidens $millions and for the same reason...none! That is, there is no apparent reason for any of them to have been paid by the Chicoms. But the whistleblower, Mr. Gal Luft, is heading to prison while Hunter heads to the street corner to buy more coke. Has to replace the bag he left at the WH.

They have concluded the investigation of the coke left at the WH with a shrug of the shoulders, "Beats us. We have no clue who left it." Case closed. Which means, I am now 100% certain it involved Hunter Biden, and they know it. Probably his drug dealer who learned Hunter wasn't there, he panicked and just left the bag of coke behind. They have it on video, they know exactly who he is and why he was there.

But, okay, in fairness let's take this at face value. They have no clue, no video caught the dude who left a bag of valuable coke behind. So, does this mean that someone could now leave a dangerous substance there? How about a bomb? The Bidens wouldn't be affected, but lots of visitors and WH staff would end up dead and badly hurt if a bomb were to explode there.

I think it's related to Hunter Biden, and that is why they are sweeping it under the rug now.

+ Reply to Thread