+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: 2020-21 Coaching Carousel

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: 2020-21 Coaching Carousel

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Interesting.
    Most of the people I know who have problems with generators - whole house and portable - don't service them properly...

They basically install them and forget them or store them and forget them...

Mine cycles every Saturday morning at 11:00 am and runs for 10 minutes

When I had a 8000w portable with a generlink cable - I always cranked and ran it for about 10 minutes each month and changed the fluid in it annually like I do the zero turn mower
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

No power in my part of Plano for 29 of the past 36 hours. This is not fun.

Bulldog DiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to all DiamondDawg36's Avatar

I have a Generac 22kw as well. It ran for 9 days straight when hurricane Laura hit. Kept both 4 ton Hvac systems going with no problem. Spent a grand on propane but we were cool and could cook and wash clothes as normal.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Put a Generac 22kw in when we built our house in 2009. Serviced annually and runs a weekly check automatically. Never have had a problem. Worse part of Laura was the generator was running when tree went into the roof just as my daughter had called to say she and the family were coming over as they had lost power!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad to hear some good feedback on Generac. My boss has had one for 4 years. It cycles once a week. During the tornado, it came on and ran for about 4 hours before it died. When the hurricanes hit, it ran for about the same amount of time and died. He was told the control panel was not covered under warranty. Has had the same guy service it who installed it. Could be bad service tech or lemon. Lincoln Parish schools have them too. Was told during hurricane that 6 of the 12 units failed. Not sure who installed or services them.

Same thing can be said for cars and boats. We have owned a Nautique, a MasterCraft, and a Moomba. We were warned against buying all of them and had nothing but great performance from all 3. My wife drives a VW and we were warned against those too. Runs like a top.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Well.....this discussion got off track.

But that's okay. We're in unique times.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The coaching carousel news has gone cold, much like the temp outside.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    BTW...since this is the football forum and a coaching carousel thread...I wonder if Holtz has a stand-by generator at his Ruston abode. It will help him sell his house faster when that SEC offer comes...any year now.
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Well.....this discussion got off track.

But that's okay. We're in unique times.
    I tried to bring it back on track.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I tried to bring it back on track.
    And got the same number of bites on your post that Skippy is likely to get from the SEC...(crickets)....

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Wonder if a donation to Kansas Athletics would help or hurt our chances?

Varsity Bulldog kfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Holtz to Kansas??????
    I can't see how Kansas would go back to Buffalo with Leipold for a HC - it didn't work out that well for them last time they did that with Turner Gill.

+ Reply to Thread