+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-21 Coaching Carousel

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: 2020-21 Coaching Carousel

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Looks like this firing will be for cause, saving millions. Fulmer also out, no way could they let him be a big part of the decision of hiring another football coach. Bet they wish they had Greg Schiano now. All he did this season is take Rutgers from 0 wins to a respectabe 3 wins in the Big Ten. Tennessee has went from one of the better athletic programs in the sec to one of the worst. Football is a joke, Lady Vols basketball is a shell of its former self. Too bad they won't try the Louisiana Tech well again in hiring a new football coach.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

So did skip retain the O-line coach?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    So did skip retain the O-line coach?
    They only way he has ever gotten rid of a coach is when the coach was hired away.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Fired with cause. Called this in post #133.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I said when this investigation at Tennessee started, it was more than likely leaked by someone on the inside of the program with the intention of getting rid of Pruitt. I still believe that it was. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, and if other schools try it.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I said when this investigation at Tennessee started, it was more than likely leaked by someone on the inside of the program with the intention of getting rid of Pruitt. I still believe that it was. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, and if other schools try it.
    I wonder if we will ever find out who the deep throat was. Likely someone at Tennessee, but might be someone on an opposing staff who knew what Tennessee was up too. Such a mess at Tennessee makes you wonder who they can get.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I wonder if we will ever find out who the deep throat was. Likely someone at Tennessee, but might be someone on an opposing staff who knew what Tennessee was up too. Such a mess at Tennessee makes you wonder who they can get.
    I can’t see any reputable coach with options wanting to go to Tennessee.

I can’t see any reputable coach with options wanting to go to Tennessee.
    I agree. Sanctions have to be coming. Total mess.

I agree. Sanctions have to be coming. Total mess.
    I’ve heard rumors of Tom Herman and even Bill O’Brien. I can’t see either of them showing any serious interest.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I don't like seeing this kind of behavior form a school, simply because they don't want to fulfill their side of a ridiculous contract obligation. Coaches with big careers at stake will soon start "black-balling" Tennessee, if stuff like this is true. Maybe they already are?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I don't like seeing this kind of behavior form a school, simply because they don't want to fulfill their side of a ridiculous contract obligation. Coaches with big careers at stake will soon start "black-balling" Tennessee, if stuff like this is true. Maybe they already are?
    I think he's hired the same attorney that fought the really egregious thing at Kansas a few years back.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    Auburn wants the new coach - whoever he is - to keep Steele and other members of the staff.

The problem is - true or not - there is a belief Steele worked with the booster who is involved to oust Malzahn. So now new coach wants to be forced to keep staff members who potentially put a knife in the back of the previous coach.
    ....With millions of dollars at stake in these college coaching positions, I guess we should expect some of this internal corruption and racketeering. The motive is easy to see.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I think he's hired the same attorney that fought the really egregious thing at Kansas a few years back.
    https://www.bannersociety.com/2019/1...as-david-beaty

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    They only way he has ever gotten rid of a coach is when the coach was hired away.
    Well either way, McFarland is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Seems relevant.

https://www.bannersociety.com/2020/6...ances-lawsuits

+ Reply to Thread