+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/21 Tech vs ULM (Canceled) - Game

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Re: 11/21 Tech vs ULM (Canceled) - Game

Are we recruiting any Qb’s this year? I haven’t seen anything. Maybe the plan is to stick with what we have on roster since the players will not lose a year of eligibility.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Are we recruiting any Qb’s this year? I haven’t seen anything. Maybe the plan is to stick with what we have on roster since the players will not lose a year of eligibility.
    They should be great since Rattay is not coaching them down and Holtz is coaching them up.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Is ULM's QB any good? If he is, maybe we should try to sign him.
    Or we could try again with Jack Abraham again. He is out at USM or quit on them, depending on which reports you believe. In any case he is in the transfer portal AGAIN. It's like being a high school senior and you can't decide where to go to school, heck just try 'em all.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Or we could try again with Jack Abraham again.
    No thanks. Quit on me once, shame on you. Quit on me twice, shame on me.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Or we could try again with Jack Abraham again. He is out at USM or quit on them, depending on which reports you believe. In any case he is in the transfer portal AGAIN. It's like being a high school senior and you can't decide where to go to school, heck just try 'em all.
    He had too much baggage when he left Ruston. He has lots more than that now.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    No thanks. Quit on me once, shame on you. Quit on me twice, shame on me.
    Haha, I am sorry man I was just joking. I thought the would make that clearer.

According to 247 we have only offered one QB so far, a 3 star out of Texas, who committed to Memphis in the spring. His name is Henigan and he also holds an offer from Arizona, which he had before choosing Memphis.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

We already have one signed . Caleb Holstein
    PRO Style
    6-5

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

According to 247 we have only offered one QB so far, a 3 star out of Texas, who committed to Memphis in the spring. His name is Henigan and he also holds an offer from Arizona, which he had before choosing Memphis.
    Like the no-smell, no-tell Scotch?

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

UCA cancels football game for Saturday

CONWAY - The University of Central Arkansas Bears will not face the Louisiana Rajin’ Cajuns this Saturday due to COVID-19 positive tests and contract tracing with the Louisiana program, according to a Wednesday release from the Louisiana athletics office.

The Bears (5-4), ranked No. 10/11 at the FCS level, were set to meet the Rajin’ Cajuns (7-1), ranked No. 24/25 in the FBS, at 1 p.m. Saturday at Cajun Field in Lafayette, La.. The game would have been UCA’s third of the season against an FBS opponent, the most in school history.

UCA officials are in talks to add a replacement game, possibly this Saturday. If not, the Bears will finish their 2020 season with a 5-4 mark, their 13th winning season in the past 15 since moving up to NCAA Division I in 2006.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

They were scheduled to take that 6.5hr drive down to Lafayette (passing through Ruston down hwy 167). They can cut that trip in half and play in Ruston. Make it happen Dr Wood.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Wait a minute...it is ULL that is the cause of the cancellation vs. UCA? Wow! the Raggin' Cajuns DUCKING an FCS opponent. Yeah, they are so Top 25 worthy...not!

tick, tick, tick...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I never said ULM wasn't already embarrassed by their record. I'm quite sure they are. What I said was that ULM is trying to AVOID an embarrassing beatdown to the big brother school 30 miles away. I think you lost your focus. A school like ULM is quite capable of being "embarrassed" on multiple levels........
    They are a total embarrassment.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

....we better be recruiting about 10 Offensive Linemen.......and let's make sure these new recruits are LineMEN, and not Lineboys.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    We already have one signed . Caleb Holstein
    PRO Style
    6-5
    Also, J.D. Head (6'2, 180) is supposed to be a real good QB from Texas. He redshirted this fall. Not sure if he can "red shirt" again since the year doesn't count against a player's eligibility.

+ Reply to Thread